Community > Posts By > ray

ray's photo
Sat 08/18/18 05:52 AM

Anyone is visiting Egypt soon?

Yes, my company has won a contract to power wash the pyramids, lets hook up for lunch.. will be the guy wearing the white hard hat sitting on the camel

you managed to contact the other side, wow! such permissions are still done in tombs by the pharaohs, you got some really skilled employees... don't let go of em

ray's photo
Sat 08/18/18 03:00 AM

I'm always looking forward
I'm original from Luxor laugh

Oooh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

ray's photo
Fri 08/17/18 08:47 PM

not the right time now
its under military cope rant

ohwell ohwell, yes it is but this topic is a 4 year old topic, nothing is the same right now, speaking in general... right nobody even mentions this topic, i guess media is doing a great job for authorities, but HEY!, it's much safer now, if ypu have any plans to visit, don't hold it for another four years winking

ray's photo
Fri 08/17/18 08:42 PM
drum rolls are amazing you guys, i have missed this so much how you all doing

ray's photo
Fri 08/17/18 08:35 PM
Anyone is visiting Egypt soon?

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:42 PM

I actually meant of the real users you met here in this application not the people you met in person in real life by this application but it's good seeing your shared stories :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it gives some hope that there are some real accounts here and it's application

There are. I know at times it appears that everyone is fake, but the 5 that I met never posted on the forums. 3 followed the forums but never chimed in and that is how those communications started ( they dropped me a line about something I said in the forums), two others were met randomly.

Very well, so far it's only you guys the real users i have met here, i gotta say i am lucky to interact with you :innocent:

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:34 PM

I just checked your profile and you are handsome

sick slaphead noway

Me?

Nope. Girls in their 20s, barely dressed.

oh does that show on profiles!!, but you shouldn't believe everything you see, they're all fake asking for my mail " they say they wanna make sure I'm real " lol, i turn them away now before accepting matches :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Yeah I know they are fake. Otherwise they would know, that neither Birmingham, nor London, are in Scotland rofl

rofl rofl

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:27 PM

sick slaphead noway

Me?

Nope. Girls in their 20s, barely dressed.

oh does that show on profiles!!, but you shouldn't believe everything you see, they're all fake asking for my mail " they say they wanna make sure I'm real " lol, i turn them away now before accepting matches :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:23 PM
I actually meant of the real users you met here in this application not the people you met in person in real life by this application but it's good seeing your shared stories :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it gives some hope that there are some real accounts here and it's application

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:15 PM

No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.

this explains why everyone keeps hitting on me today slaphead

time to shade up! shades

rofl

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:13 PM

Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!

again Typical :joy::joy: but he seems to have put some effort into this

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:10 PM

No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.

it's good to be honest but it doesn't have a purpose it feels like it's only for picking up so there's no real purpose behind it :joy:

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 01:08 PM

sick slaphead noway

Me?

ray's photo
Tue 08/07/18 06:52 AM

it's a concept???

rofl

what is?, you being confident?, or you being a savage?
:hamster::hamster:

ray's photo
Mon 08/06/18 06:37 PM

j/s smokin

i believe whoever taught the concept of confidence did confuse it with savage, try to relearn it brother :wink:

I just like to give him a hard time he is my buddy the old perv :joy::joy:don’t mind him lol

Thought that he's an intruder on the ladies replying on my topics,

well in this case, @d_u_b Misunderstanding happens everyday pal, deliver my apology to whoever taught you the concept of confidence :joy::joy::joy:

ray's photo
Mon 08/06/18 06:31 PM

j/s smokin

i believe whoever taught the concept of confidence did confuse it with savage, try to relearn it brother :wink:

ray's photo
Mon 08/06/18 06:29 PM

I don’t mind pick up lines effort is effort :joy:

Oh welcome back, so since that.. do you reply to all of em?

Yes I do :blush:

So fat 100% of match requests i receive from hot girls, they only ask for my mail :joy::joy:, so i haven't been really picked up.

but on the other hand, i don't have any pending friend request on Facebook that is sent from a girl,

so Conclusion... :joy:, i will definitely :sweat_smile:

but Since i misread you're reply ( thought you were asking me back the same question) which feels a bit awkward now... :sweat_smile:

Since you said " i do", i might give it a try then :wink::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Like the Nike slogan says...just do it! Lol

:joy::joy::joy:

ray's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:16 PM

So fat 100% of match requests i receive from hot girls, they only ask for my mail :joy::joy:, so i haven't been really picked up.

but on the other hand, i don't have any pending friend request on Facebook that is sent from a girl,

but Since i misread you're reply ( thought you were asking me back the same question) which feels a bit awkward now... :sweat_smile:

Since you said " i do", i might give it a try then :wink::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

ray's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:12 PM

ray's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:01 PM

Previous 1 3