Community > Posts By > sax19

sax19's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:30 PM
Well that's in the past now and that's not the reason I'm single. I didn't talk to many people during high school and the only people I talk to in person now are my parents. So until I go back to college, online is about the only way I can meet people.

sax19's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:24 PM
I understand your view on a point system but sometimes people think they are lower on the scale than they actually are. Many people have told me I'm like a 7 or 8 but I've never been out on a date in my life yet. I believe a guy has low as 1 on the scale could still win the affection of a girl as high as a 7 if he knows how to make her happy.

sax19's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:24 PM
But anyway, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to women's feet. Almost every straight guy is attracted to a woman because of something.

sax19's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:38 PM
No it's not the first but I'm just trying to get some more feedback.

sax19's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:03 AM
Well, I could never have a relationship with a girl who had a phobia of playing footsie. It just wouldn't work.

sax19's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:41 AM
If you are dating a cute guy and like him, which date would you let him play footsies with you? And I mean when both of you are in bare feet, absolutely no shoes or socks what so ever! I'd like to get a girlfriend and I connect with but also I'd really like it if she wouldn't mind playing footsie once in a while. So would most girls like to do it?

sax19's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:00 PM
lol That makes sense

sax19's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:50 AM
Girls, if your boyfriend wants to play footsies with you, would you let him do it when both of you are in your bare feet? I like doing it in bare feet because it sends a stronger message.