Community > Posts By > Nichole19

Nichole19's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:29 PM

You should dye your hair anyway. :smile: I go to work also, I just wear a wig, so they really don't care.

that's a good idea.. thanks for the tip! I'm def. gunna look into that

Nichole19's photo
Thu 12/20/07 12:27 PM
I absolutely love that movie.. and it's def. not sick :P By far, my favorite line out of that movie is "Don't just stare at it, eat it" I say that all the time when I'm out to dinner with friends lol..always gets people laughin :P Oh and yeah.. Christian Bale is pretty awesome..when i was little i had a crush on him in little women :P

Nichole19's photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:11 AM

DARKNESS

I agree with you...it's definetly darkness.

Nichole19's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:55 PM
I had jet-black with bleach blonde for a while..I like to dye my hair a lot. Right now it's just blonde with dark brown and red in it. Would really like to dye it something awesome like yours but they wont let me at my office :( A friend of mine has an amazing mohawk though..think it's bleached blonde with bright blue and purple tips now lol.

Nichole19's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:38 AM
friends

Nichole19's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:16 AM
my all-time favorite bumper sticker has to be

"If you're gunna ride my ass, at least pull my hair!"

Can't get enough of that one laugh love it :P

Nichole19's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:36 PM
My Dad is a computer technichian/programmer at the University here. I don't wish that he'd have to do anything else -- I think he's happy with what he does. If I had to wish anything it's that he didn't have to work all the time. :P

Nichole19's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:24 AM
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Penis :P

Nichole19's photo
Tue 12/11/07 12:30 PM
omg... i can quote so many movies lol..i'm such a dork. Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, LOTR, Anchorman, and Breakfast Club, Knocked up, Dazed and Confused.. to name a few..doesnt matter how long it's been..I can always quote them.

Nichole19's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:36 AM
Sorry, but no.. What someone posts on a profile isn't who they are..it's what they like. It's not thorough enough to portray beliefs, life experiences, and just overall demeanor in person. And liking the same movies and music isn't love..I like the same things as my friends..doesn't mean that I'm in love with them. Sorry..

Nichole19's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:12 AM
I had that happen to me too...turns out the reason was because he had his pregnant gf at home.. yeah..he was a jerk lol.

Nichole19's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:01 AM
Across the Universe is def. worth the money...If you love the beatles, you'll def. love it. It was pretty trippy, but awesome. I'd say go see it :P