Community > Posts By > gypsysunrise

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:02 PM
No, not yet. I haven't met anyone from online in sooooo many years.. lol But, if the right person came along, I would.

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:00 PM
If I were sure that we didn't have any compatibility, I would say no.. In a nice way. =)

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:49 PM
Do you mean do I believe they mean it, or do I believe I am cute or hot? lol

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:45 PM
Ofcourse.. You can meet someone and like them a lot based upon the little bit that you know about them... Why not? lol
Not that the liking/(infatuation?) will last long once you actually get to know them, but... lol

laugh

gypsysunrise's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:33 PM
Edited by gypsysunrise on Fri 08/08/08 09:35 PM
Romaine is my favorite salad base.. Well, Romaine and/or Spinach!

The perfect salad:

Romaine Lettuce
Baby Spinach
Shredded Carrots
Baby Corn
Grape Tomatoes
Sliced Mushrooms
Sliced Radishes
Sliced Cucumbers
Chickpeas
Green Peas
Sunflower Kernels
A tiny bit of Olive Oil
A small amount of Hidden Valley Ranch
About 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese on the side

Yum. Now i'm craving it! lol laugh

Variations:

Add Grilled Chicken
Add Grilled Steak
Add Shrimp and Imitation Crab

gypsysunrise's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:21 PM
My relationship with my Mom is really good. I :heart: her so much! We have our explode moments, but doesn't everyone? lol

gypsysunrise's photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:30 PM
That is so sad to hear.. Sorry for your loss.

gypsysunrise's photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:28 PM
Your Mom is gone, do you mean your Mom recently passed away? If so, i'm so sorry to hear that. *Hugz*

gypsysunrise's photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:12 AM
Edited by gypsysunrise on Fri 08/08/08 11:13 AM
No... My pets are like family members to me. Before getting serious with someone, they would know that I have pets, and we would decide at that point whether we want to continue.... Most pet allergies can be handled w/allergy meds anyway. :smile:

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:15 PM
Your profile is ok, but you could add some more info about your likes/dislikes, interests, who you are, and who you are looking for. :smile:

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:13 PM
It's ok, but really too far away to see you.

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:11 PM
I don't see where it needs improvement. Good as is!

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:01 PM
Pretty, but I think you look better with brown. But then, I love brown eyes! I actually bought a pair of honey brown contacts, also w/out prescription. Mine are naturally blue. Wanna trade? lol :tongue: laugh

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:57 PM
Very nice :wink:

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:53 PM
Yes.. Why wouldn't you be? :smile:

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:48 PM
Thank you Carizma and DirkGently!

:smile:

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:00 PM
Edited by gypsysunrise on Thu 08/07/08 10:03 PM
Could be a number of things... Shy.. No camera.. Low self esteem.. Embarassed to be seen by coworkers/family/friends on a dating/social site.. They want someone to like them for "them" not their looks.. Afraid of some psycho stalking them.. Married or in a relationship.. ohwell

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:56 PM
Not me... The guy has to ask me. And then, it depends on whether I feel like dancing at the moment. lol

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:52 PM
I don't think falling in love should be an affort. I think it should be a slow and gradual process, but not an effort.

I think I know what you mean though, people who fall in love FAST!

Well.. I guess it depends on the person and the situation, but usually when they fall in love fast, they fall OUT just as fast. Not always, but...

gypsysunrise's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:42 PM
No.. But.. That's because I never ask a guy out. I wait for him to ask me, or not at all. happy

But... There is a lot to chemistry, more than just a good heart, or jsut good looks. It's just, more.

But, do I think you are date-able, from what little I know of you? Yes, I do.

:smile: