Community > Posts By > gypsysunrise

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:47 PM

Looking for SW VA singles for friendship.....hate going out alone, doing things alone, lookin for people to hang with that have similar interets....

Same here.. I'm always open to new friends. It would be nice to make a new friend or two to go out with, especially since a couple of my friends I hung out with most recently moved. I'm in southwest Virginia, but am in Richlands. =)

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:44 PM

I wanna know why everyone says im too young,I'm 18 for gosh sakes.I just wanna have fun with the ladies, it doesnt matter if your older than me mad . If there are any women out there in v.a that wanna have fun, post a reply, or email me. happy

I am *really* confused! lol You profile says you are 20.. =P

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:41 PM
Edited by gypsysunrise on Mon 08/24/09 08:41 PM

Lookin' for a normal girl with a great smile, funny and pretty eyes! Anyone fit that description?!

I'm sure you will find lots of pretty girls on here, but I don't know about "normal". lol I don't think I know anyone who *is* normal...self included. lol =P

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:21 PM
Edited by gypsysunrise on Mon 08/24/09 08:31 PM

I was recently out with a group of friends (male and female), and a debate started about who the most attractive celebrities were. Is Denzel, David Beckham, or Beyonce, Jessica Simpson?

Like the debate begin!!!

Beyonce is so pretty.. I honestly don't think Jessica Simpson is that pretty. Megan Fox is really pretty. For attactive guys, Criss Angel.. Antonio Banderas.. Robert Downy Jr..

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:23 PM

Tell ya what I think

Guys who "only" like skinny girls..and not like "women" in general (which would be me - I have no preference big small)..those kinds of guys are the ones who, typical are also attractive, yes?, we are talkin about the attractive guys right? Yeah...so anyways...those attractive guys are worried about what THEY will LOOK like NEXT to that girl

bottom line

Real men, like myself.......we are more concerned with how we can make ourselves feel around the girl. So their body size doesnt really matter

I am a bigger, plus-size girl - size 24. I have dated VERY attractive guys.... So, I have to somewhat disagree with what you have said. lol

I am still trying to figure out your theory, regarding BBW and "Plus size" being different. lol I'm wondering at what size a woman leaves "plus size" and enters "BBW" classification. lol To me, it's simply choice of words. I tend to refer myself as "plus size", as I prefer the term over "BBW", i've never really thought the two to be different. I will agree, you can be "plus size", yet not be considered "BBW". I wouldn't, personally, consider a size 14 "big". But, I guess others may think otherwise..

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:11 PM
Edited by gypsysunrise on Mon 08/24/09 06:20 PM
I always respond.. Unless I am off the site long enough that they end up deleted before I can read and reply. lol (emails are deleted after a certain length of time, 30 days I think) That's happened to me a couple of times.

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:39 AM
Hello. =) I'm near Eastern TN, about 40 miles from Bristol. Always open to new friends..

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:27 AM
Hey.. =)

Anyone on here from the Richlands area? How about Bluefield? Bristol area?

gypsysunrise's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:24 AM

lol, not really looking for a wife, but a female friend that can evolve into that one day, mabe, since i moved to Va, every female i've met has been half crazy, i'm kinda tired of lookin, but anyway..........someone tell me what i should do?

Hello.. =) I'm not really sure what you are asking.
First tip: Don't say that every female you have met since moving to Virginia is 1/2 crazy! rofl That may insult a few ladies, dontcha think? =P (I'm not insulted personally, just sayin... lol)

Secondly, just meet new people, see how things go. You'll meet the right person - no hurry, right? =)

Good luck to you!

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 09/27/08 08:22 PM
Sounds yummy, does it taste like a Mudslide?

gypsysunrise's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:34 PM
Oh, favorite "muscle".. Hmmm... lol Well, it's not on that list. :wink:

gypsysunrise's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:32 PM
Shoulder are #1, really? Wow.

For me.. It would be face/eyes/smile.

gypsysunrise's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:09 PM
Honesty

gypsysunrise's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:07 AM
Mmmm, i've got to try that! drinker

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:43 PM
Aaaaw, sorry to hear that.. frown

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! happy

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:40 PM
I'm sure someone (or several someones) would want you.. You seem cool. But, a post like this kinda makes it look like you have self esteem issues. Be careful with that. Low self esteem turns a lot of people off, and can attract the type of people who would try to take advantage of it. ohwell

If you are wanting more contact from people on here, my suggestion is to tell more about yourself on your profile. More about who you are, who you want, your likes/dislikes, hobbies and interests - generally just what makes you, well, YOU! happy More photos would help, too.

Good luck to ya hun, be patient, you will find you you are looking for, it just takes time! flowerforyou

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:31 PM
I would ask myself WHY i'm with someone like that! huh

Unless ofcourse we were joking around, that would be a lil different. lol laugh

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:12 PM
As I am right now, i'd say a 5..

Before I gained weight (and hopefully when I lose the weight lol) i'd say maybe an 8.

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:37 PM
Yep, I have. But.. We live & we learn, right? happy

gypsysunrise's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:35 PM
Let Mother-Nature take care of it. =) Her instincts will guide her along.

If you are extremely worried, I would call around and see if a local vet offers emergency services, as most do.

Previous 1 3 4