abhi098's photo
Wed 12/29/10 07:02 AM
yaa ofcourse women the heartbreaker

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:59 AM
hi girls

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:54 AM
hi its abhi tall and handsome guy loooking for a sweet girl and i dont want any thing from her but just tru love . girl from any place plz contact me if any

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:50 AM
hi

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:49 AM
i m here for a tru friend so is there any?

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:46 AM
i think your record is stuck darling

abhi098's photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:55 PM
Edited by abhi098 on Wed 12/22/10 10:56 PM

Hi

abhi098's photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:54 PM
hi 21 darling

abhi098's photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:53 PM

Hi im new to this site and im looking for a serious relationship. If any male between the ages of 26 and 35 is interested then send me a message. I am not into games
i m 21 darling

abhi098's photo
Wed 12/22/10 07:55 AM
life is punishment ,there is no such thing like happiness

abhi098's photo
Mon 12/20/10 10:03 PM
Do not ask which creature screams in the night, Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, And my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeench and you are the puppet That dances to my tune."

abhi098's photo
Mon 12/20/10 09:55 PM

I disagree about the settling thing you just mentioned. If I feel comfortable enough to settle it would probably be a good thing and I would be very happy. Alot of times I have had signifigant others who tried to "unsettle me" so to speak. Things like provoking jealousy(especially when I was in high school. At the time I guess they kind of got the reaction they were looking for. Not so much today (more secure and far more likely to tell you to take a hike). If I found someone I liked I would be very ahppy to "settle",

When I think of settling, I think of a person I knew who wanted to be married enough that she just married someone she liked. Not someone she loved. She settled for someone who was good enough for now, but not the kind of person she was really looking for.
The greatest and the smallest, light and dark, right and wrong - they all come together to form the miracle that is life, and none can exist without the others.

My point was settling for someone less than perfect.

No one is ever going to be completely perfect.

I would think that the person I would be best with I would probably find to be just short of perfect and then kind of attatch too later on... then again I could be way off

The greatest and the smallest, light and dark, right and wrong - they all come together to form the miracle that is life, and none can exist without the others.

abhi098's photo
Mon 12/20/10 09:54 PM

I disagree about the settling thing you just mentioned. If I feel comfortable enough to settle it would probably be a good thing and I would be very happy. Alot of times I have had signifigant others who tried to "unsettle me" so to speak. Things like provoking jealousy(especially when I was in high school. At the time I guess they kind of got the reaction they were looking for. Not so much today (more secure and far more likely to tell you to take a hike). If I found someone I liked I would be very ahppy to "settle",

When I think of settling, I think of a person I knew who wanted to be married enough that she just married someone she liked. Not someone she loved. She settled for someone who was good enough for now, but not the kind of person she was really looking for.

My point was settling for someone less than perfect.

No one is ever going to be completely perfect.

I would think that the person I would be best with I would probably find to be just short of perfect and then kind of attatch too later on... then again I could be way off

abhi098's photo
Mon 12/20/10 09:27 AM
The saddest things in life r
to remember d happiest moments
of d past which
seems unlikely 2 happen again in lyf time!

abhi098's photo
Sat 12/18/10 10:42 PM

hi to all

Honey, I think your record is stuck.
so

So, young brother, you couldn't appear more needy if you tried!

And that *so* is pretty important if you want a girl, because in a room full of strangers the person that leaves alone is the needy one.

Everybody wants someone to love, but what you are saying behind your words is "gimme gimme gimme gimme" and all your looks, brilliant talents and cool attributes are drowned out by your whining.

I mean no disrespect and have been called blunt in many ways enough times to know there's some truth to it, but believe it or not, I'm not trying to put you down but to help you out, and right now you are your own worst enemy.

Be cool, make your presence known but act like you've got all the time in the world, because you do...

Don't spend your life looking for someone to live with; live your life and someone will come looking to share it with you.
thankz big bro i will always kept in mind your words so sweet of you so thankz once again big bro

Okay so you didn't like me calling you young brother, fair enough, but you are missing the point, I don't care what you do with my words. It is your life, live it however you want, but you asked why it was a problem you kept on shouting your need, and you got an answer.

no bro dont be angry i call u big bro becauz i dont have any big bro u r very nice so plz forgive me if i said something wrong or if my words hurts u a lot i m very sorry but plz dont be angry i respect the people like you u r the one of the nicesiet person in this chat room so dont be anry and again i m really very sorry so my good bro rply me soon i m waiting

abhi098's photo
Sat 12/18/10 02:24 AM

hi to all

so

So, young brother, you couldn't appear more needy if you tried!

And that *so* is pretty important if you want a girl, because in a room full of strangers the person that leaves alone is the needy one.

Everybody wants someone to love, but what you are saying behind your words is "gimme gimme gimme gimme" and all your looks, brilliant talents and cool attributes are drowned out by your whining.

I mean no disrespect and have been called blunt in many ways enough times to know there's some truth to it, but believe it or not, I'm not trying to put you down but to help you out, and right now you are your own worst enemy.

Be cool, make your presence known but act like you've got all the time in the world, because you do...

Don't spend your life looking for someone to live with; live your life and someone will come looking to share it with you.
thankz big bro i will always kept in mind your words so sweet of you so thankz once again big bro

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/17/10 09:58 PM
Edited by abhi098 on Fri 12/17/10 09:58 PM

hi to all

so

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/17/10 09:56 PM
i m in search of a tru one

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/17/10 06:22 AM
hi to all i m tall and handsome guy but still young so sad i m in need of atru one thts wy i m here i m here for a good girlfriend is there any girl for me plz answer me

abhi098's photo
Fri 12/17/10 06:20 AM
hhi tooooo all i m tall and handsome guy but inspite of all these things i m still single waiting for someone so sad i m here for a tru girlfrienddd

Previous 1