klaratrish's photo
Thu 08/29/19 04:54 PM
ciretom good point

klaratrish's photo
Thu 08/29/19 04:54 PM
good point

klaratrish's photo
Thu 08/29/19 04:53 PM
yah honesty no matter what the cost, then at least you know the truth, its better than fiction

klaratrish's photo
Thu 08/29/19 04:50 PM
any age babe if you have the money. silly question.

klaratrish's photo
Sun 08/25/19 03:15 PM
we don't have surplus in Canada, we run out, jajaja hahaha, unreal.

klaratrish's photo
Sun 08/11/19 05:55 AM
very nicely worded , thanks for that

klaratrish's photo
Sat 08/10/19 05:38 AM
I guess you did not hear, that GOD loosed satan to rule the world for 1000 years. HE cares, but he also is a man of His word, and I believe its difficult for him to watch. He has protected me over my life time many, many times, and just recently on this site he has saved me from scammers 4 of 4 people who contacted me were that , of evil itself. Pity

klaratrish's photo
Sat 08/10/19 05:36 AM
a figment of a very good imagination, when you don't believe in GOD, made up by man to console man who don't believe in GOD> MAN MADE idea, never ever, ever ever proven

klaratrish's photo
Tue 08/06/19 03:16 PM
sin means missing the mark, its an archery term (cursty)

klaratrish's photo
Tue 08/06/19 03:15 PM
CHEErs

klaratrish's photo
Tue 08/06/19 03:07 PM
THe sessions with Helen Hunt

klaratrish's photo
Mon 08/05/19 08:17 AM
advantages to living alone, my clothes drop where they drop; disadvantages of living alone, talk to myself alot :)

klaratrish's photo
Mon 08/05/19 06:53 AM
sure

klaratrish's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:58 AM
don't look so spook in your photos then. Maybe that is why their mileage metor is up:)

klaratrish's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:57 AM
I was in Cuba, and I watch myself, pretty well. Well a cab driver that was driving us around, came to the disco, my friends took off for a minute or two, forgot to tell me, so I thought, darn, they just left. I saw my cab driver, thought, ah yes, please take me back to the motel.
! - my friends left me
2 - I thought I could trust my cabby
3 - I did not get back to the hotel in a manner I would have selected.
We r. The weaker sex, sure, but don't take advantage of something you could not have, without a drink. Know what I mean. Take her/ me home, do not violate. So you could say I am suspicious. And I'm an older girl. go figure.

klaratrish's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:53 AM
Yes, woman are leary of strangers? Yes, men tend to say things that are inappropriate "in text" or suggesting sexual things. Yes, we are all sexual beings but, whoa boy! I don't know if you read the news but ladies are still being attacked and abused. Sure we are sexual being, but "she's somebodies daughter, some bodies friend" like the song says.

klaratrish's photo
Sun 08/04/19 08:53 AM
Yes, woman are leary of strangers? Yes, men tend to say things that are inappropriate "in text" or suggesting sexual things. Yes, we are all sexual beings but, whoa boy! I don't know if you read the news but ladies are still being attacked and abused. Sure we are sexual being, but "she's somebodies daughter, some bodies friend" like the song says.

klaratrish's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:54 AM
I drive, but I don't want to, but I have to drive, I mean, I'd like someone else to drive. I am the responsible one for driving, or I stay over. One drink limit any more for not driving. I'm sure we all have stories from the good ole days, hehe

klaratrish's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:51 AM
I just got over some Poison Oak, that was painful. I have a pain tolerance that is pretty high. Other than that when I ripped my rotator cuff, oh my, my I still recall the arm, it was heavy and unable to move, ugh. Thats all other than birth, :)

klaratrish's photo
Tue 07/30/19 03:36 PM
HE is GOD<
nothing is impossible for Him :)

Peace
Love
preserverence
Control
ohohoh
Wisdom,
:)

Previous 1