Anyways, one must look within.

Blessings everyone

Spiral_King's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:46 PM

What? With that nice profile picture? laugh

gotta have a sense of humor...

Spiral_King's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:43 PM

You already answered you're own question.

You have just as much chance as everyone else, but from where i stand as far as dating sites go. There are more people here just to chat an bs then anything else. So expect the long conversations going nowhere. Some may look at what I said isn't giving much hopelaugh sorryohwell , but reality is not something you can hide from.

Blunt and to the point... thanks.

Makes me feel sorry for the people who actually pay for this.

But we should all take a lesson from our friend here... Maybe if where blunt and honest, we will get what we are looking for...

maybe

Spiral_King's photo
Wed 12/22/10 02:01 PM
sounds like too much ***** to me

Spiral_King's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:56 PM
I have a serious question for all you minglers out there. I'm here to date and meet people. But I'm wondering if I'm going to find anything besides photos and long chat conversations.

So I'm curious what the actually likely hood of meeting a "date-able" young women on the internet. Not to mention in my area. That and getting past the idea of "wait, I've never met this person" is stressful and hard to get past because there are a lot of untrustworthy people out there...

I'm sure some of you have been here awhile and maybe many of you have had success.

So I'm curious, whether I should be crossing my fingers, or out at the bar trying to find something close to a date. I mean... really...

I'm not impatient just skeptical, for various reasons. Maybe someone can fill me in here. Because I've tried the bar... not much going on there. That and walking up to innocent young women and asking them out is strange and unprecedented. Any other ideas?

Because after all I could just give up and wait till someone crosses my path like normal, busy people do. Something...

Maybe its a matter of luck?

Spiral_King's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:20 PM
Well from my experience.... You can't tell the first thing about a person unless they are being completely genuine. I mean for all you know the person your talking too could be anyone really. There is no security. For instance I could sign up as a female, and say I'm a sexy 21 year old. (not that I would). Post a fake picture and fool the unsuspecting community.

The only way to ensure you've actually met a date-able person is to meet them face to face. Bottom line. I understand the risk and the insecurity for men and women. But If you can't even get that far then its almost like a waste of time and energy.

Try insisting on a face to face. My suggestion anyway.

Spiral_King's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:11 PM
Thank you!,

its nice to have a warm welcome

never had these things work for me. wish me luck!

Spiral_King's photo
Tue 12/21/10 12:15 AM
BUmP

Spiral_King's photo
Sun 12/19/10 02:50 PM
Just signed up and I'm impressed.

Say hello Oregonians! Who's all out here!?