Community > Posts By > dreamsforuandme

dreamsforuandme's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:58 PM
:heart: Merle :heart: You and I seem to be our own worst enemy in taking care of everyone and everything before we take care of ourselves. So sorry to see that you still are not up to par. Take care of yourself, my dear friend. I know Tom is doing his best but I know you can be stubborn, lol.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:27 AM
Good Morning, Merle, it's been a while once again but you're never far from my heart. :heart:

dreamsforuandme's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:34 AM
I hope you soon get the call that all is well with your daughter and the little one on the way. May God bless and watch over your family and let nothing detract from the blessing of this new baby.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:01 PM
:heart: Nessa:heart:

I'm glad to hear your mom was strong enough to be transferred and I continue to keep both of you in prayers as well as adding your brother to my prayer list. I hope that your mom's strength continues and that you will have her for many years to come and that the health of your brother improves as well.

Cyn

dreamsforuandme's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:06 AM
Good morning all. Merle, have a wonderful day at work and you have mail. waving I'll be back after a school field trip to the 4H Farm with my lil man.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Sat 05/09/09 10:12 PM
Tomorrow would have been my mom's 75th birthday as well as Mother's Day so this weekend has been especially difficult. She had the most amazing sense of humor and always knew just the right thing to say to make my brother, sister and I feel better about whatever situation was going on in our lives. She had such a will and desire to live and fought up to the very end, battling end stage renal failure and heart disease. I was her caretaker for the past ten years and was able to share so many special times with her and try to be her strength when she had none but even though she has been gone just over a year now, I can still remember that last day and how difficult it was to tell her that I would be okay and I knew she needed to rest. It was at that moment, with tears in both our eyes that she told me she loved me and she was gone.

I lost my grandmother exactly ten years before my mom and her birthday is next Sunday.

Thank you for starting this thread. Even though it's so hard to write this, it's definitely something I needed tonight.

Joyce Maxine Jones 5-10-32 - 1-9-08
Alva Faye Ward 5-17-12 - 1-9-98

Although you are both gone from my life, your memories will always remain in my heart. I will see you both again one day.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:16 AM
Robin, wanted to be sure that you knew I want to be included in May as well.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:41 PM
Popping in for a minute. Looks like I've missed everyone for now but will check back perhaps later.waving

dreamsforuandme's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:59 PM
Mailed my secret pal her gift the first week of the month but have not heard anything so perhaps she has been busy. Just hope she liked what I've sent so far.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Tue 04/14/09 10:52 PM

That was amazing! Made me tears

I had the same reaction, what an incredible voice!

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:01 AM

That is so sad, I will keep you in my prayers:heart:

I will keep an eye out:smile:

There will be much rebuilding there for sure. It was heartbreaking to see folks standing there unable to do more than make sure they were safe as their homes went up in blaze. Firemen from ten surrounding communities were called on to assist because they could not contain the fires.

Thank you, Merle. :heart:

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:59 AM

That is so sad, I will keep you in my prayers:heart:

There will be much rebuilding there for sure. It was heartbreaking to see folks standing there unable to do more than make sure they were safe as their homes went up in blaze. Firemen from ten surrounding communities were called on to assist because they could not contain the fires.

Much love to you, Merle, and I can't wait to get your call. :banana:

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:55 AM

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:52 AM

Strange there hasn't been anything on the news here, usually when this happens it is on our news here. Maybe CNN has coverage, I will look out for the coverage

The town is Choctaw, Oklahoma.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:50 AM

Oh that is terrible. please go somewhere safe if it looks like it is in your pathflowerforyou

Oh no, that is so sad. Are you out of harm's wayflowerforyou

The winds are out of control and we have had many bad bad fires today and tonight, has burnt so many homes to the ground, children are missing because this was near the time that school let out and you can imagine the anguish the parents have been going through.

So far out of the path of the fires but they seem to take on new life as the winds increase. It is just unbelievable, Merle, the fires have wiped out several communities already and it all stared with someone throwing out a lit cigarette! I believe if that person is watching or listening to the news at all, they must be heartsick knowing what a simple thoughtless act on their part has cost so many.

If there is anything I can do, with the situation with the kids, just let me know...ya know in a legal sense.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:49 AM

Oh that is terrible. please go somewhere safe if it looks like it is in your pathflowerforyou

The winds are out of control and we have had many bad bad fires today and tonight, has burnt so many homes to the ground, children are missing because this was near the time that school let out and you can imagine the anguish the parents have been going through.

So far out of the path of the fires but they seem to take on new life as the winds increase. It is just unbelievable, Merle, the fires have wiped out several communities already and it all stared with someone throwing out a lit cigarette! I believe if that person is watching or listening to the news at all, they must be heartsick knowing what a simple thoughtless act on their part has cost so many.

I certainly will, the fires and the coverage is the only thing on the news here since early yesterday.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:46 AM

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:44 AM

:banana: Oh I am so excited that they are coming up, but they are so sad and miserable with their dad and his wife, I have cried all week about it. I will email you this morning when I get to work and if I get a chance I will call you when I go to lunch. I knew this was going to be a mess when they moved and it has beentears tears

:heart: And you as well have been here for me this last year, you have been there for me and for that I thank you {{{{{friend}}}}}:heart:/ The love is there and always will be :heart:

I so hate to hear this, Merle, I know how much you love the kids. We can only hope that during the summer they will get to spend more time. I have to ask...how is your daughter's health? I have been keeping her in my prayers.

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:41 AM

dreamsforuandme's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:40 AM

Oh, me too. How are you {{{{{friend}}}}}:heart:

I am going to try and email you this morning, I have sooooooooo much to tell you about things that have been going ontears my poor babiestears

I love you and I certainly do miss you:heart:

Glad I checked back, my friend.

I love you too, Merle. You have been there through so much with me this past year, for laughs and tears as well. I am always here in whatever way you need me. :heart: I had hoped things would be better with you getting to see the kids this weekend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19