Community > Posts By > wouldee

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:08 PM
he may be still involved in military intelligence.

he seemd to have the handle on how to fix Iraq.

The generals knew who to put out there and serve mcCain's perspective to the terrorists, huh?

but that is not enough for you whiners, is it?

You have nothing on McCain.

it is another liberal distraction to further fuel what hillaryus calls the "the right wing conspiracy against the clintons"

wah wah wah.

have some more KOOL AID, and quit crying.

drinks drinks drinks drinks

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:04 PM
it's what they do.

just like obama.

much ado about nothing.

:wink: laugh

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:00 PM
guess we should just cap them all and buy foreeign oil huh?

how's $15/gallon grab ya?

how's about bankrupting the nation as soon as possible with zero money supply left for greedy American businesses that bring you everything you libs need to feel coddled enough to bite the hand that feedsya.:wink:

right where it hurts, ya betcha!:wink:

let's all just bury pour heads in the sand and cry foul because a hurricane made a mess of a pretty beach.tears :cry: sad

Gee!! tell that to those dems running New Orleans and leaving that blight laying around for rats and vermin to breed and host some more diseases, fer ya'all.:wink: laugh

I know, it's Bush's fault.

wah wah wah.:cry:

here, have some KOOL AID.

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:52 PM

figures enderra would be obama 08
That's right and proud of it. I like it when I make my polling calls and your kind can't even admit who they are voting for or hang up on me.

oh, you have been reaching the silent majority.

scary , huh?

there are so many of us.

makes one wonder if we got out there and turned out the game, huh?

bigsmile

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:45 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 10/05/08 04:45 PM
community organizer?

he worked with Bill Ayers in Chicago's south side to bring relief to juvenile offenders committing serious felonies and rehabilitate them somehow.

Bill Ayers whole point was to argue over how these poor kids got the guns, not about how to redirect their dysfunctional lack of conscience!?!?!?!?!?!

and obama was lockstep with that idiot in this work.

WTF? Bill Ayers was making and using bombs to get his message across.

Just what were those two idiots thinking when they were coddling criminals and rewarding bad behavior with the wrong kind of attention?

That is not what I would call community organization.

I call it enabling bad behavior by making excuses for it, when an exxample being made of these kids would get the message across better to their peers.

And what will obama's approach be from the Oval Office with terrorists like achmed-in-jihad?

keep drinking that KOOL AID.

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:37 PM
you sound like ashley banfield.

look like her too.

how uncanny.

liberal talking points won't get her out of your hair.

Palin is here to stay.

get used to it.:wink:

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:33 PM
where's the love?

She is offering to advocate for all women that are not fairly and adequately represented or celebrated by N.O.W.

That is a sweet gesture.

Besides, she will be in the White House doing that, not in editorials in the Huffington Post, or on NPR, or on PBS.

But maybe, just maybe, the MSM will pick up her advocacy because advertisers will flock to their coverage and spend billions to reach that demographic.

It's a win/win.:wink:

Gee, honey, but I got it on sale!:wink: laugh

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:28 PM
yippee!!!

let's coddle liberals!!!!

drinks drinks :banana: rofl

flowers smitten :heart: bigsmile

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:25 PM
all that was needed to make my point was what he said in the first debate.

Nobody missed it, they just weren't listening with any reason or logic, just distraught emotions misappropriated to ease the angst for the liberal sself hatred that hallmarks their inept agendas.

that's my point.

drinker

not that McCain is much better, but he does say that government spending has to be reined in and he does say that loobyists will be called out of the shadows. To some degree he has proved with his record that he can try, but obama is a blank page in this regard and that is dangeous for this nation.

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:17 PM
the FRB has to go.

period.

government spending and an obese government payroll has to go.

Drivin me nutz is right. lock and load at the borders.

and bailing out bad business is bad business.

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:10 PM
Edited by wouldee on Sun 10/05/08 04:11 PM

You make an excellent point. flowerforyou But don't forget to look at policies and political philosophies. Things like Foreign policy, etc. These are also very important.

People do get awfully side tracked though... Why are they so focused onattacking each other, instead of making their point clear?

again, a generalization. Both McCain and Obama have made their positions very clear. it is on the record and can be seen with a simple web search or watch of a debate.

however, McCain has been the one with the attack ads while Obama has always focused on the issues

yeah, I heard obama's issues all right in the first debate.

want a recap?

He is going to get out of Iraq, bomb Afghanistan into the stone aghe, even though it is a minor bump in the road in the war against terrorists without countries to host them,(which, btw, are pleased to die for their degenerate cause in the streets of Iraq just as well and happily so, apparently), and then spend the 10 billion a month now spent in Iraq on his pet projects which will expand the role of government in the economy and perpetuate entitlements for future generations of an expanded government payroll.

If that is not ignant, nothing is.

Obama is an idiot.

He never says ONE WORD about reining in government spending and buying down the National Debt.

He is all about making a name for himself in some delusional throwback to some non existent romantic notion of Kennedy's Camelot.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

have some more KOOL AID.

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:57 PM
meaningless.

Reagan cleaned up California.

Then, through strength and firmness, presided over the close of the Cold War by strengthening the military which Carter would not and Ford could not and Nixon would not,

Then Reagan proceeded to cut government excesses and streamline the federal bureaucracy and cull the herd.

Meanwhile taxes were high, and he raised them to restore the military and buy down the National Debt, but interest rates were usurous and remained too high for peeople to speculate without having a clear vision of how to turn a profit, and people like me prospered in thjose days, even as young as I was at the time, and yet cars from Detroit were shoddy, and American products in general were shoddy and overpriced but opportunity was present like never before.

The stock market was not a speculative nightmare of avarice and greed and public corporations that didn't return a realistic dividend suffered loss to share price.

Inflation was brought under control.

Prosperity grew.

Patriotism re-ignited.

The country became more industrious.\

In 1986 the AMT came into play to restrict the loopholes that the wealthy were plundering to avoid taxes and sound economic principles strengthened as a result because business had to make a real profit.

The easy access to a consumer market expansion was inescapably a boon to commercial interests as the biggest group oif consumers came into their own, the Baby Boomers.

Reagan handed the reins to George Bush who continued on in Reagan style and the country flourished and the greatest boom in history took off because Reagan tightened the reins of government and provided the leadership that caused international confidence in America to soar.

Then Clinton came in and pretaxed stock options, raised the ceiling on SSi contributions, loosened lending restrictions, borrowed more and more money to fuel his liberal agenda, and the country said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!

and sat his a$$ down along with the democrats that ruined the economy.

W presided over the mess which was made inexcuseably unmanageable and had to deal with natural disater after natural dsaster and terrorists ppreying on America because Clinton refused to see that war crimes are not matters of law enforcement and deal sharply with enemies of America.

What's your point?

That barack obama is Mr. Clean, the great fix?

Please.....

sit down before you fall down.

Obama is a treasonous incompetent and not Reagan, by any means.

Proof?

He rallied the liberals to turn a 700 billion US Dollar fix of Clinton's mess and interventions into the free market and the demoncrats turned it into a 2.4 billion US Dollar free lunch program full of bribes and extortionist conspirings to add add 1.7 trillion in unecessary borrowed government spending to pull of the greatest plundering of the public treasure at the expense of future generations that he says he is for helping out of the other side of his mouth.

Talk about delusional talking points and bi polar dysfunctions, there you go.....

Nobama 2008-eternity.

slaphead shocked whoa

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:20 PM

happy Is Sarah Palin being mind controlled by a Kenyan witch doctor? :tongue:

maybe obama is. He was born there.:wink:

I don't remember reading that he was born there... did I miss something???

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/170396

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:09 PM

happy Is Sarah Palin being mind controlled by a Kenyan witch doctor? :tongue:

maybe obama is. He was born there.:wink:

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:08 PM

Saleem (playwright)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Saleem is a Palestinian - American playwright, actor and dancer based in Los Angeles, California, United States. He was the recipient of a 1996 GLAAD Harvey Fierstein Award for Best Original Writing for his semi-autobiographical play Salam Shalom: A Tale Of Passion.

As a dancer, Saleem developed his own style which incorporates belly dancing, gypsy movements, flamenco and jazz to produce what he calls "free style belly dancing".

[edit] External links
Palestinian-Born Playwright Offers Insight and Hope for the Peace in the Middle East (September 9, 2003) - Article on Saleem by Michael Austin.

slaphead

offtopic laugh

Does not pertain to the Saleem witch trials.

offtopic what oops

this about obama and his kenyan citizenship.

witch doctor witnessed his birth?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:02 PM
Saleem (playwright)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Saleem is a Palestinian - American playwright, actor and dancer based in Los Angeles, California, United States. He was the recipient of a 1996 GLAAD Harvey Fierstein Award for Best Original Writing for his semi-autobiographical play Salam Shalom: A Tale Of Passion.

As a dancer, Saleem developed his own style which incorporates belly dancing, gypsy movements, flamenco and jazz to produce what he calls "free style belly dancing".

[edit] External links
Palestinian-Born Playwright Offers Insight and Hope for the Peace in the Middle East (September 9, 2003) - Article on Saleem by Michael Austin.

slaphead

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:56 AM

I watched it last night. I thought it liked Biden smoked Palin.

Why does Palin consider the average American male a "Joe 6-pack"? The ones I know are better than that.

cause she is a maverick.:wink: laugh

Like Palin, you didn't answer the question.

“Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.”
Robin Williams quote

drinker drinker drinker
drinker drinker drinker

here's to Joe 6pak

That's deep.

so is a dry well that is given up on before water is struck , no matter how deep one digs.

:wink: laugh

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:54 AM

grumble Its an effort to try to suppress the black vote.grumble

well, unless I miss my guess, mirror, anytime 100 million white people vote, it is suppression of the 12 million black votes, by your logic.

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:51 AM

I watched it last night. I thought it liked Biden smoked Palin.

Why does Palin consider the average American male a "Joe 6-pack"? The ones I know are better than that.

cause she is a maverick.:wink: laugh

Like Palin, you didn't answer the question.

“Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.”
Robin Williams quote

drinker drinker drinker
drinker drinker drinker

here's to Joe 6pak

wouldee's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:47 AM

If you don't really care what's going on, don't watch. Don't listen to the news. Don't pay attention. Just close your eyes and pretend it isn't going on.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Plato
Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25