Community > Posts By > loki_grins

loki_grins's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:24 AM
No, go ahead and lie since that is second nature to you. She would believe it since she's a who're and gets lied to all the time. Best of luck considering the GOP will lose again in 16, not that you vote anyway.

loki_grins's photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:56 AM
Worst date ?
That would be the time I started flirting with a woman on facebook. I didn't know her but I found her attractive and witty. I poured on the charm and soon we chatting and then speaking on the phone. She then suggested that she come see me .
She lived in New Mexico and I in Maryland so I said sure, stay at my place for couple days.
She arrived and it was soon apparent that she had borderline personality disorder.
It goes down hill from there, I requested that she might want to stay with someone else so she left, but not before going to sheriff's office and filling out a 8 page rambling complaint . I had to go to court ! She had left the state and the judge commented that he had never seen a 8 page complaint before, and I was free to go.

loki_grins's photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:21 AM
Initial attraction is important to me.
Then, character and intelligence.
I'm very liberal and non religious so I seek those qualities because those opposites are deal breakers.
Negative people are gone as well.
I like engaging conversation, kindly expressed backed by logical thought process.
I suppose I want a Lovely Lady.