Community > Posts By > vthepoet

vthepoet's photo
Sun 07/24/11 08:04 AM

The amount of men who say that they are unique, different, know how to treat a woman.. Its turned into a cliche!
Still wouldn't it be nice for everybody to have a prince charming/princess out there waiting for them? For the love of god why can't it be like a disney film sad

Please pass me a sick bucket rofl

thats cause alot of guys started using it to get girls lol.

scrub a dubs.

vthepoet's photo
Sat 07/23/11 09:01 PM
not necessarily a good thing.

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 10:54 PM
your mask which oddly resembles a bird and a cat.

a bat!

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 10:17 AM

women are inferior

trololololololol

and no imru2

noneeee can

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:48 AM
thats the point shes trying to make.

that to dislike something is a personal preference not due to race or culture.

america is a melting pot.

you cant define em overly well cause they are all truely different.

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:38 AM
her hairs black!

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:32 AM

singmesweet : <<< Each woman is going to have different preferences >>>

You are right...so what is your opinion about that...? I would like to hear from you ...

poet : would you mind to explain a little ...thanks for the comment.

My opinion on what? Everyone having different preferences? Yes, we're all different. Stop grouping every American woman together.

^

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:25 AM

women put financial stability because they know if they put ( im lookin for a rich man to take care of me or me and my kids) nobody will leave any messages for them ..and of course women will tell you that not all women want money wich is complete bull .you ever see a broke dude with a pretty ladie . NO and you wont thats just they way it is go ahead and test it o here and watch how much feedback you get when you tell women on here that you got a regular low paying job...lol

laugh

you 'broke dudes' use $$$$ as an excuse for not getting the
'pretty ladie'

if you can't get with a 'pretty ladie' then SHE must be a materialistic b!tch...

maybe she's just not that into YOU!!!

lies. who could resist me. ;-p

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:20 AM
means they are all different but all the same. they just like to be thought of as the only person in the world and failure to comply with this fact will result in anger lol.

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 09:19 AM
Are you PERMITTING me to PONDER what the P on your apple might mean PRASHANT?

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:24 AM
Does the P stand for permiscuous per chance?

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:21 AM
they dislike being classified. or grouped together in a general basis.

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/19/11 08:20 AM

Try looking at it from a different perspective.

You were in love with a neurotic cow who didn't apprecieate a good thing and is now gonna settle for less.

I think you dodged a bullet. I too have been cast aside for something less. At first, it sucks but, let the resentment pass and you will see that you are the lucky one in this situation.

Just my perspective.

lol. gj krupa

vthepoet's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:53 PM

Am eva ready 2 chat wit u.dnt eva say no body,wel is just da they dnt realy no dat u are a very special and wondafu sole,u wht any time dat is realy nice inside,pipu hardly take part in it but d one nice outside is wht they go 4.

Thats an affirmative ghost rider.

vthepoet's photo
Sat 07/16/11 01:44 PM
I see no point in drags or trans why not just get the op and be done with it.

vthepoet's photo
Sat 07/09/11 08:42 AM
smile lass. could be worse ;-p

vthepoet's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:56 AM

I think idd like to see a pic with her hair pulled back... For real though no puns.

2nded

vthepoet's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:51 AM

Pls permit me 2 educate you a bit,not all men are looking 4 sex or sexy gals,what's ur goal in a relationship,sex or true love,i guess sexy gals are cheap commodities thisdays they are mostly depressed and lack true values,it's good when a gal is respected and beautiful,think about this and don't be offended,it the truth and it's bitter,you can be beautiful,awesome and highly respected,it up 2 you, unless you have other motives,i believe a gal can be romanic and decent about it,your dress and looks speaks alot about your person,i love woman that are real and highly romanic and decent,you can't do, but respect and honour such ladies,i call them women of virtue,THIS WHAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD BE

sure am glad we got 1 posters educating people eh people.

anyways welcome to mingle lass.

vthepoet's photo
Wed 07/06/11 07:09 AM
*shrug if ye only want people to know your body then thats up to you.

vthepoet's photo
Tue 07/05/11 07:47 PM

What did you expect?spock
SEX :angry:

this post is the winner.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25