Community > Posts By > Manami

Manami's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:48 PM
But if you died because of earthquakes, you might ask God in the heaven, "Why didn't you save me?"
I don't blame her for it, because I don't believe in heaven

Manami's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:50 PM
I think Jesus is a genius-He has fooled so many people from all over the world for over 2000 years.

Manami's photo
Mon 11/05/07 03:02 PM
casemu, I don't really understand what "the world of sin" is...
You mean that the earth has control of itself?

The professor is christian but I don't remember which kind of christian..

Manami's photo
Mon 11/05/07 02:29 PM
Was the purpose of Jesus (God) to save the world? Tell me about it...

Manami's photo
Mon 11/05/07 02:13 PM
Even if you think his idea is stupid, you shouldn't refuse any more of his comments.

Manami's photo
Mon 11/05/07 02:08 PM
He just believes something that is different from yours. I can see his belief is very strong. That's only your opinion. If you don't notice his strong belief, you are the one who is blind.

Manami's photo
Mon 11/05/07 01:58 PM
But Religion professor told me the majority think that.

Manami's photo
Mon 11/05/07 01:48 PM
Majority of Christians believe that natural disasters are punishment from God, right? So I'd like to argue against it.

Manami's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:01 PM
And do you know where do the Bible mentions about natural disasters?

Manami's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:57 PM
Do you know where did Jesus mention that he is son of God as well as God itself?

Manami's photo
Sun 11/04/07 05:18 PM
Yes, evolution is just a theory, but there are lots of evidence based on facts. But how can you prove that the Bible tells the truth? Many people believes in God doesn't mean God exists. I think Jesus meant God as ourselves. That makes more sense to me. "God is the one who is making our everyday better." "We are the one who are making our everyday better."

Manami's photo
Fri 11/02/07 08:35 PM
Do you think by writing books about god not existing religious people reconsider about their ideas?

Manami's photo
Fri 11/02/07 08:33 PM
kojack I can't type without thinking (Im japanese Im poor at English)
If a miracle like my grandma who died this year appeared in front of me occured, I would be so happy. I would thank myself that I could live until the day I saw her again.
If a disaster happened I would blame myself. Hmm does it include natural disasters? they are not my fault..

Manami's photo
Fri 11/02/07 03:41 PM
theemachine

what's wrong with you?

Manami's photo
Fri 11/02/07 02:38 PM
Abracadabra thank you I try not to :smile:

Manami's photo
Fri 11/02/07 02:30 PM
Eljay

For example,

Rock strata can be dated based on the rate of radioactive decay (radiometric clocks); thus the age of fossils found in sedimentary rocks can be determined.

Fossils of simpler organisms are found in order rocks, newer strata contain more complex organisms.

And, do you know what pharyngeal slits are?
They exist in vertebrate animals, too.
If you touch between your cheek and ear, you might notice a hole. Sea lamprey, chicken, human being all have slits. They don't function, of course, but that's also the evidence that we evolved from a common ancestor.

And
Do you know guppies?
Do you know how male guppies look like?
They have colorful big tales.
One experimental evidence from this fish can demonstrate natural selection is at work.
Same number of male and female baby guppies are put together in 2 tanks. And in one tank, predator is put. Male in the tank with no predator grew up and they developed their tales big and colorful in order to attract female guppies.
In another tank, male guppies grew up but they have small not not colored tales in order not to attract the predator and be eaten.

Sorry about my poor english ^-^

Manami's photo
Fri 11/02/07 02:06 PM
Excuse me but could you tell me what "LUDICROUS subjects" are?

We are close to monkeys. We developed from monkeys.
Umm some frogs in jungles developed poisonous or changed color in order to survive from their enemies, but some frogs don't have poison. Creatures have power to evolve.

Layers part.
Read Darwin's book.

and yes, I'm saying we are yeast.
pigs' hearts are used for kids' hearts when they replace their hearts.

I know I can't convince people like you, his theory is correct with all the results researchers have done.

Manami's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:45 PM
Umm well Adam and Eve are a couple who was created by authors of the Bible.

Manami's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:44 PM
human pig duck snake tuna yeast
13 66

human and pig have 13 differences

human and yeast have 66 differences in gene

Huge rocks have creatures with simpler structures in lower layers than higher layers.

I have more proofs.

it CAN be proven.

We have to research more, but more time goes by, more information were found. It IS true.

Manami's photo
Thu 11/01/07 09:30 PM
dying.