Community > Posts By > meaning_life

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 08:20 PM
I'm adding my prayers to yours for your stepmother's health. It must be difficult for both her and your dad being in a hospital far from home.
Keep strong and keep praying.
A big hug and best wishes.

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:29 PM
kc, I like your eloquent, honest, feedback. You sound like good friend material.

I fully agree: "it is always better to end one thing before starting another."

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 06:09 PM
Well done, Duck!

I like how your words, images and even the sounds of a "small life" drum beat with the associated feelings, all flow... "Spirit Guide" is a delightful contribution to the world of poetry.

Looking forward to reading more of your writings.

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:10 PM
Thank you, Burgundy and Sparkey:smile:
I like your profile pics

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 03:37 PM
Hello there,

I am looking for pen pal type of friendships. I must admit to entering mingle2 with some baggage of judgment and preconceptions about dating sites, but am willing to try this venue as an outlet for my desire to connect with beautiful, spiritual, souls. I plan to "meet" some of you via forums. Best wishes for a Happy New Year, Everyone!

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 11:21 AM
Sorry for judging. oops I'd rather be someone who lives by Paulo Coelho's belief: "We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."

Happy New Year Everyone! May 2011 be a generous one to us all!

no photo
Thu 12/30/10 09:42 AM

- For Someone
-Pretty Self Explanatory
You can attach a name to the end of your Msg or Not....

kissablekiss, I must say that being new to this site, I found quite a few topics that, in my view, are plainly not worth the time to read. This one, however, I find entertaining and clever.
Good job!
Happy New Year!

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 07:50 PM
"Love at first sight" might be explained through what some people refer to as a karmic effect. Someone, whom you knew and loved in a previous life but from and with whom you haven't finished learning all that you needed to learn, appears in your present life with the powerful “I(‘ve) know(n) you, I Love(d) You” relentless, hypnotizing, silent message.