Community > Posts By > BigBen0724

BigBen0724's photo
Wed 10/17/07 06:53 AM
That's awesome! I grew up with an alcoholic father so I really admire your strength!

BigBen0724's photo
Wed 10/17/07 06:52 AM
Hey there! Welcome and have fun!

BigBen0724's photo
Tue 10/16/07 09:56 AM
Do dreams really come true? Every night, when I go to bed, I lie there and think about what's missing from my life. I have just about everything a person could want, but there is, and has been, something missing for nearly 5 years. And that is a woman who I can be romantic with. A woman who I can love with all my heart. So at night, I dream about what type of woman I would like to have in my life.

Physically, I couldn't create a more perfect woman! She has beautiful eyes that pierce my soul. They hypnotize me and set my heart on fire! Her lips! OMG!! Her lips were made for kissing! So soft and full! They create a beautiful frame for her beautiful smile!! Sometimes she smiles to show how happy she is. Sometimes she smiles to show how naughty she wants to be! lol!! She has soft, flowing hair that I imagine smells like wildflowers on a sunny, spring morning! Here body was made for me! Not too skinny and not too fat. It's toned and tan and curvy in ALL the right places!! She has cute, dainty hands and cute little feet. She wears just enough make-up and nail polish to accentuate her natural beauty, a natural beauty that radiates to warm and brighten my heart! When I see her, I want to touch her soft, smooth skin and smell her sweet, intoxicating scent!!

But the girl of my dreams isn't just beautiful on the outside. Oh no!! Her inner beauty shines brighter then the sun in the sky on the first day of summer!! She's funny and sweet and playful and smart and passionate. But she's not perfect. Perfect is boring. She has flaws. She has issues. She needs you as much as you need her. She wants to live life to it's fullest. She wears her emotions on her sleeve, but keeping your emotions there means its easy to get hurt. And she's been hurt. She's had her heart broken into a million pieces, but she found the strength to put all the pieces back together. Well, almost all of them. I think she's missing one piece. The same piece I'm missing.

How would my dream girl fit into my life? We would go to a movie together. Share a box of popcorn. Our hands would touch as we reach into the box at the same time. We would look at each other and smile! Later during the movie, we would hold hands. I'll lean over and kiss her, showing her how happy I am that she's there with me! She'll put her head on my shoulder showing me how happy she is that I'm with her! We would do everything together. Art shows, concerts, sporting events. What the event is doesn't matter. What matters is that we're together. But we would be so comfortable with each other, we would trust each other enough that I could go out with the boys and she could go out with the girls. We could have a good time apart but the whole time, we would sneak glances at our watches anxiously waiting for when we will be together again.

Our physical relationship would be amazing! I would make love to her body, her mind and her soul! We would't just be joined physically, but spiritually as well. But let's be honest. Two people with that much passion sometimes just have to ****! **** long and hard!! lol!! We would get sweaty. The sheets would be strewn all over the room and maybe a lamp or two would be broken. We would have so much fun, we wouldn't care about the bruises we got or how sore we will be the next day! We'll just laugh about it and look forward to the next time!!

It's not all about good times, though. Everyone experiences bumps on the road of life. My dream girl would be there for me when I was sick. Be there for me when I was sad. She would be there for me when I was angry. She'll let me swear and yell, and then when she knew I was ready, she would smile and try to make me laugh. I would do the same for her. I'll empty her garbage can that's full of snotty tissues when she has a cold. I'll hold her tight and let her cry on my shoulder when she's sad. I'll let her swear and throw things when she's angry and when I think she's ready, I'll grab her and tickle her just long enough to make her laugh and smile and forget what she was mad about in the first place. The best thing, though, will be just being together. Sometimes we'll sit for hours talking, about everything and anything. Sometimes, we'll just sit quietly listening to music. Sometimes, we'll just sit curled up together on the couch watching a movie. It won't matter what the movie is, just being in each other's arms will be all that matters.

Listen. I'm old enough now. I've matured and learned a lot. I have the whole rest of my life to live. I dream of someone who I can live that life and be happy with. I wonder if dreams really do come true.

BigBen0724's photo
Tue 10/16/07 09:49 AM
Cravings

I crave the vision of your beauty. Your beautiful eyes that mesmerizes my heart and stirs the passion in my soul. Your full, luscious lips that call out to be kissed. Your magnificant body that looks like it was sculpted by the world's greatest artist!

I crave the way your hair smells when you first get out of the shower. The natural, clean smell of the sweetest flowers mixed with the smell of the purest rain falling from heaven.

I crave the sound of your voice. Every soft, sensual word that comes from your mouth and falls from your lips sounds more beautiful to me that the finest orchestra playing a concerto written by the goddess of love herself!

I crave the taste of you skin. The salty taste of sweat created by a night of love-making as our bodies and souls became intertwined in the heat of passion.

I crave the touch of your soft, smooth skin. The skin that envelopes your heavenly body. The skin that covers every firm muscle, every delicate nerve and every loving fiber of your body.

To have you in my arms, simply

I crave you!

BigBen0724's photo
Tue 10/16/07 09:43 AM
Hey there!

BigBen0724's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:37 AM
unmotivated

BigBen0724's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:05 PM
I believe in the idea of looking too hard sometimes. Sometimes you just need to step back, change up your priorities and without even trying, someone special can come into your life.

BigBen0724's photo
Fri 10/12/07 01:28 PM
Not true, sin. Without being cliche', I'm right here. I was married for nearly 20 years and never cheated. Never came close. And believe me, I had plenty of opportunities. I worked in sports and spent many days on the road. But you know, what did my fidelity get me? My wife decided she just didn't love me anymore. Her and I remain very good friends and we have a son together so that's ok. But when I'm with someone,I'm extremely loyal and committed.

BigBen0724's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:29 AM
Oh are we talking about hair in a specific area?!? Cause then I prefer a landing strip. lol

What about the ladies? I'm a guy who likes to keep neatly trimmed. What do the ladies prefer?

BigBen0724's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:18 AM
Not me. Nice and smooth. Especially the legs!! I'm a leg man!!

BigBen0724's photo
Thu 10/11/07 12:56 PM
Sorry MissBehaving. So what do you like to be called?

BigBen0724's photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:54 AM
Alien
Blues Brothers
Escape from NY
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (gotta love the spaghetti westerns)
Boondock Saints
Glengarry Glen Ross

I love tons of movies! I get into mostly the Sci Fi/Horror genre, but I appreciate any good movie no matter what genre it's in.

I notice from like Myspace and such, that a lot of women like Boondock Saints. I wonder why that is?

BigBen0724's photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:42 AM
I just wanted to pop in here to say Hi! I work in inside sales and I'm at my computer all day everyday. When things are slow, it's always nice to have an online place to hang out at. And if I get a chance to meet some interesting people (alright cute women! lol), that would be great too! If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask!