Community > Posts By > Mag83

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 10:34 PM

Whitechapel on BBC

:heart: This one and Sherlock

*Had to fix the name and it wouldn't let me edit :tongue: Blame it on the insomnia :banana:

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 09:10 PM

Why watch all of them if they're painful to sit through?

Because my kids and I have friday film nights. Our names get picked out of a hat and whoever wins chooses the films we watch.

Great idea! Stealing this one for my kid. I'm tired of watching the same movie 4 times in a row

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 09:08 PM
The movie Zodiac.

I thought it'd be an intense thriller crime dramma but in was a never ending snoozer documentary. And from me, who watches PBS on purpose, that's saying a lot. I kept trying to fall asleep but my ex wouldn't let me since I picked it

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 09:03 PM
Whitehouse on BBC

:heart: This one and Sherlock

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 08:56 PM
Edited by Mag83 on Wed 06/06/12 09:00 PM
bookkeeper!

I didn't know one for X but it has 3 doubles in a row :)

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 08:54 PM
Pink Panther

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 08:51 PM
I Dream Of Jeannie

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 04:21 PM
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil by John Berendt. Loving it! Makes me want to mix up a mint julep and head on down to Savannah.

Mag83's photo
Wed 06/06/12 03:58 PM
You didn't reply so I'm going to answer, No

Hey Rara! flowerforyou

Has anything changed since I've been gone?

Mag83's photo
Tue 11/22/11 01:55 PM

For some reason I got caught up in those Stephanie Plum books slaphead

They were funny at first but now, at 17 books in, they're one long re-run...But I still can't stop reading the damn things, just in case she chooses finally.frustrated

Help!

I know what you mean! Personally, I'm on team Ranger

Steph and I are both sluts b/c I can't choose which one either. When she's with Joe I'm all "What's your problem?!? Take him and those choco eyes in the room and make and honest man out of him!" But then Ranger looks at her from under his lashes with that non-smile, says "babe"...ahh, I jump ship and yell at her to jump him!

I know!!! But Morelli just isn't as mysterious as Ranger. They're making a movie out of the books, unfortunately the movie characters just aren't as gorgeous as the book characters.

You won't catch me watching them. Stephen King is the only one who can make his movies true to the books. The only way I can watch a book turned movie is if I see the movie before I've read the books.

Take these books, First person books make crappy movies in general but then you have to ask the BIG question...how is she going to tell the whole story in the movies? She sure as hell isn't going to be able to make 17 movies and if she messes with things to make it all fit into 3 or 4 films, she's F'd it all up.

Mag83's photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:27 PM
In my experience people who do bad things get away with everything and screw the good guys.

(HI ASH AND RARA! smooched )

Anyone else here celebrate Thanksgiving? Or do you jump from jack'o lanterns to christmas trees?

Mag83's photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:19 PM

They were funny at first but now, at 17 books in, they're one long re-run...But I still can't stop reading the damn things, just in case she chooses finally.frustrated

Help!

I know what you mean! Personally, I'm on team Ranger

Steph and I are both sluts b/c I can't choose which one either. When she's with Joe I'm all "What's your problem?!? Take him and those choco eyes in the room and make and honest man out of him!" But then Ranger looks at her from under his lashes with that non-smile, says "babe"...ahh, I jump ship and yell at her to jump him!

Mag83's photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:15 PM

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Again. biggrin

I just got that book :)

I'll be starting that when I finish Stephen King's The Stand, see you in a year LOL!

Hopefully sooner than that..:laughing:

I have to take breaks with that one or I wake up in the middle of the night freaking out b/c I have no idea where I am or what's going on. Plus NaNoWriMo is this mo... not too much time to read in Nov.

Mag83's photo
Mon 10/24/11 08:26 PM

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Again. biggrin

I just got that book :)

I'll be starting that when I finish Stephen King's The Stand, see you in a year LOL!

Mag83's photo
Sat 10/08/11 08:42 PM
Edited by Mag83 on Sat 10/08/11 08:44 PM

Help!

Mag83's photo
Sat 10/08/11 08:39 PM
Sure there is, they can shapeshift though to fool us, I was married to one for a time ;)

( Hi Rara waving flowers waving Missed it here)

Ever sprained or broken something on your person?

Mag83's photo
Fri 02/11/11 04:59 PM
LOL

Mag83's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:44 PM
I've been workin, it's your turn to get me one drinker

Mag83's photo
Thu 02/10/11 05:59 PM
Edited by Mag83 on Thu 02/10/11 06:00 PM

here's a pic of how mag should bring ours beers

ese you must've been hit in the head with an icicle 'cause you're outta your damn mind! rofl Though that tap costume was interesting, don't get any ideas on that either.

Man I missed it in here! biggrin Work shouldn't interfere with life, it just not fair. I've been talking with Jt, he's fine still can't get on at home and his cell won't let him past the login page.

How's everyone been?

Mag83's photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:12 PM

Is there not a prison in Arizona or is it Texas.
Not sure were
But the warden moved them out in the desert.
Made them were all pink clothes.
Sleep in tents.
An ate cold sandwiches.
That is how all Prisons should be run.
they messed up.
They should deal with there desision

I love that guy! He got into trouble for taking away coffee and cable. So he gave them decaf and Disney.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17