Community > Posts By > Heavenwind

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:18 PM
See that's what I'm talkin about!

People tell alot about themselves by the kinda pics they take. You're creative and spontaneous and it shows. Your essay is also good, revealing. Nicely done!

You're pro'ly a Sag. :wink: laugh

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:59 PM
Smile!! You're on candid camera...

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:26 PM
Nicely done. I get a good feel for what kinda person you are by your pics. The silky shirts and gentle smiles suggest a sweet and generous personality. Compassionate and somewhat conservative. Nice choices if what I see is how you are..

Nice paragraphs too! You set boundaries and yet are very encouraging.. (I think it's welcoming when you say that you like a challenge.... hope that's true :tongue: 'cause you just might get it!)

Best wishes in your search!

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:13 PM
Edited by Heavenwind on Mon 08/18/08 06:13 PM
Good variety o pics. Ketchy main picture! Noticed a big emphasis on your politics--which I agree w/ by the way :wink: (Definitely youtube Ron Paul!)--and what you do, but less attention on who you are as a person...

but you gave myspace address. :thumbsup: that might be more revealing

Blessings--and may you find what you're looking for!

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:45 PM
Edited by Heavenwind on Mon 08/18/08 05:45 PM
In all honesty... your main pic looks like you're in detention. frown something about your back to a plain white wall, your expression and the camera angle. Might wanna try the 3rd or 4th pic as your main. you look warm and cuddly in those.

Your name is catchy for obvious reasons. whoa but yeah true--watch out for who's gonna message you! ... uh, between your pic, the empty profile and your name you're ripe to attract a guy who wants 1 thing....

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:56 PM
Good profile. Succint and w/ a good many cute pictures.... maybe could use a bit o' variation in the photos, though.

Overall, nice feel!

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:44 PM
Sweet profile w/ a loooooong essay. It does well though.

whoever said that the pics look the same are kinda right... it looks like a line up of clones w/ the same facial tilt 'n all! :tongue: They're all good, but some variety would help.

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:35 PM
Very nice pics. Nice variety and quantity!

Liked your paragraphs too. Really gives readers a good sense of how you are--kind, tolerant, a thinker that has her stuff together.

1 drawback: The cat that 'owns your heart'... I don't think anyone wants to wrest your heart away from a feline w/ claws. :laughing:

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:22 PM

Please be honest and let me know what u think of me :)

Hi, rating your profile not you. (You really shouldn't care much what every1 thinks about you! :P )

Great main photo. Relaxed, fun and flattering. Description of your qualities would be good. Might not want to describe your possessions--it encourages ppl to get wit you for your stuff and not you. Other than that, it's slim, but good.

Overall: Good 7.5

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:09 PM

9 from a fellow redhead ... spice up the profile a bit the guys need a reason to contact you. They are simple creatures really, if you could put a shiny object on your page that would work but since you can't add a little somethin else :wink:

LOL ... I resemble that remark!... er, I mean resent--RESENT!

Only kidding. Profile is simple, and could use more info about you. What do you love about yourself? Talk about those things and guy'll have something to think about it...

Oh yeah, maybe put the pic of your cute smile as your main. (like the 1 w/ the furry hood)flowerforyou

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:53 PM
Nice profile--good essay! great pics--of you lettin' loose and also showing your sensitive, serious side.

And yeah, good move putting the pic of you smiling as your main. When ppl read your posts that's the impression you'll be giving. drinker

Heavenwind's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:45 PM
profile seems a bit bare to me.... beautiful smile.

More pictures (guys like seeing body pics.. sparks the imagination) winking

Heavenwind's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:19 AM
"Oh, my lover, you are not real. You’re just
The fabrication of all I dreamed I’d one day feel"

.... wow flowerforyou

Heavenwind's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:49 PM
Edited by Heavenwind on Wed 08/13/08 11:51 PM

By the way a narcissist is one who is in love with one self excessively..... one who has a fascination with themselves... i on the other hand just want to F**K myself. If you are going to define it as just because we love ourselves then we are all guilty of narcissism!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

could spend hours just looking into the stream

... LOL narcissist!

but yeah, that's what I just said -- narcissists love themselves *exclusively*......

(I don't blame you for wanting to f*** youself love :wink:

Heavenwind's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:37 PM
bittersweet sorrow... I'm not a poet, but I'll offer something:

Nothing is forever, Forever

When dreams scatter
on the teeth of icy winds,
and gusts of wintry gray
blasts clear frozen fog
from eyes and skin,
remember me;
Nothing is forever,
Forever...

As the sun breaches
clouds like holy thorns
in monet skies vanilla,
and doves alight on gentle breeze,
cooing softly a promise,
remember me
Nothing is forever,
Forever...

Flesh will burn humid
on curvy beaches,
and sweat beads
on undulating shores;
an exotic bird screams ecstatic,
and remembers me
Nothing is forever
Forever...

When once Golden leaves
brush gently my sides,
and brambles line fallow bed
or silken harvest;
sheets of rain
tap heavy on our shelter--
remember me
Nothing is forever,
Forever...

Heavenwind's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:22 PM
Same here! ... in a month I'll be excluded from such outstanding forums like this.. noway

Heavenwind's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:02 PM
Alright, I think I'm the only sober one here... laugh I'll attempt a serious answer:

Being in love w/ yourself *exclusively* is called narcissism. Not so good. But if you're equally in love w/ everyone else..... love It's 'cause you have the love goggles on! (or is that beer goggles?)