Community > Posts By > janniexx

janniexx's photo
Sat 08/20/11 06:58 PM
Present....and correct x

janniexx's photo
Sat 08/20/11 06:54 PM
I met someone from a site, after speaking to him for months. When I met him for a coffee, it wasn't him at all. I was completely shocked and upset to be honest, as I had found him very attractive. It was more about the deceit really. I had a coffee, was polite, but left and had a bit of a cry in the car on the way home....silly, but I felt such a fool! So, it's debatible as to whether a photo' is important or not, it can be very important to some, but how do you know it's the real person anyway? I just wonder why he did it if he knew he was going to meet me at some point.

I may not be "all that", and apparently look better in real life.....but at least it's me x.......but then again....how do you know that ;o)

So, precede, but with caution - and if they don't have a photograph, you never know, it may be with good reason, and if you do meet them, you may be pleasantly surprised. If not, as long as you haven't spent lots of money on travelling to see them, meet in a public place, if you don't like them, you can always be polite, have a coffee, and make your excuses :o) Sometimes, you have to take a chance, but be safe x

janniexx's photo
Sat 01/15/11 08:37 PM
Hi Red Artist, not sure if this site is for me. There doesn't seem to be many men from the UK at all on here waving

janniexx's photo
Wed 01/05/11 05:55 PM
New here too.....no one from UK on here I don't think. Maybe I'm on the wrong site, not sure. I like conversation, but not much of it about. Daunting isn' it?

JJ x

janniexx's photo
Wed 01/05/11 04:37 PM
I've got nothing to prove to anyone....quite chilled about the whole thing. I think that's the best way :smile:

janniexx's photo
Wed 01/05/11 04:30 PM
Nearly everyone on here isn't from the UK anyway.....perhaps I've come onto the wrong site? noway