Community > Posts By > NotSoRandomName

NotSoRandomName's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:26 PM
If they would have played Khabibulin the entire game I think the end result would have been different. Huet is a joke.

On a semi-related note:

I went to a blackhawks game tonight. Got kind of drunk and when the mascot came to our section I went to go get my picture taken with it. As the picture was about to be taken I grabbed a handful of its crotch and we got a cool picture of it right before it hit me in the face.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:17 AM
I grew up in a hispanic neighborhood. I've only dated one white girl. I never even thought about it, interesting people are interesting people regardless of race. Other people had problems with it though, I've got lots of **** and even caught a beating for dating outside of my race.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:55 AM
I was out of work for a month and put on 10 lbs because I was just sitting around eating all day long.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:53 AM
Outside of mathematics there is no truth. :)

NotSoRandomName's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:27 AM
The Cramps - Date with Elvis

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:26 PM
The Cramps - Whats Inside a Girl?

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:25 PM
Not too many people these days rock a mean accordion. I saw him on Conan OBrien last year (I think?), hes pretty intense.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:21 PM
Blut Aus Nord - Level 2 (Nothing is Not)

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:18 PM
The Heart of Rock and Roll by Huey Lewis and the News

If anybody knows where the heart of rock and roll is, its certainly not Huey Lewis...

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:14 PM
Franks Wild Years is one of the best cds ever. Period.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:10 PM
Reminds me of that Monty Python song:

Why are we here? What's life all about?
Is God really real, or is there some doubt?

Well, tonight, we're going to sort it all out,
For, tonight, it's 'The Meaning of Life'.

What's the point of all this hoax?
Is it the chicken and the egg time? Are we just yolks?

Or, perhaps, we're just one of God's little jokes.
Well, ça c'est le 'Meaning of Life'.

Is life just a game where we make up the rules
While we're searching for something to say,

Or are we just simply spiralling coils
Of self-replicating DNA. Nay, nay, nay, nay, nay, nay.
In this 'life', what is our fate?
Is there Heaven and Hell? Do we reincarnate?

Is mankind evolving, or is it too late?
Well, tonight, here's 'The Meaning of Life'.
For millions, this 'life' is a sad vale of tears,

Sitting 'round with rien nothing to say

While the scientists say we're just simply spiralling coils
Of self-replicating DNA. Nay, nay, nay, nay, nay, nay.
So, just why-- why are we here,

And just what-- what-- what-- what do we fear?
Well, ce soir, for a change, it will all be made clear,
For this is 'The Meaning of Life'. C'est le sens de la vie.
This is 'The Meaning of Life'.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:01 PM
God is a touchy subject, you're going to get a rise out of people when you start spouting derogatory remarks.

The kicker is if you're living in western society you operate within the realm of JudeoChristendom. Our whole culture is shaped around Abrahamic laws and morals. Deny whatever you want, but we are all products of it. You aren't as much of an individual as you would like to think.

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:52 PM
Edited by NotSoRandomName on Fri 01/02/09 09:53 PM
You can be proud of whatever you want, but you don't have to be a **** to people who don't believe the same things as you. It's the same old game muslim extremists, the inquisition and the nazis and everyone else who uses religion as a weapon have been playing since the dawn of man. My god is bigger than your god, my void is deeper than your void, whatever.

I hate christianity myself, but fighting it is an uphill battle you can't win. If it helps people sleep at night, why poop on their parade?

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:44 PM

smokin Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity.... But he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, but he can't handle money!smokin

You're only referring to the Abrahamic idea of god. Despite the fact that we live in a total judeo-christian lie machine, there are other ways of interpreting god in the western world. That just seemed a little more than closed minded, you don't sound much better than all the other religious zealots right now...

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:27 PM
Bleh, been a member here for a while now but never realized there was a message board. I thrashed my ankle drunkenly stumbling down a flight of stairs on new years, so I'm staying in this weekend. I'm pretty much mind numbingly bored. Soo.....I'm Nate, whats up?

NotSoRandomName's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:18 PM
I love the weather here, theres always something to complain about.