Community > Posts By > TennisLuvr

TennisLuvr's photo
Tue 02/01/11 11:23 PM
Good old Omaha.....gotta love the snow O.o lol.

TennisLuvr's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:40 PM
:)smile2

So true!!!

I'd like to say thank you for joining us

on Mingle2 Christian Chat,TennisLuvr. flowerforyou

Aww thank you Cerise!!!!! Glad to be here :D .

TennisLuvr's photo
Mon 01/24/11 11:43 AM
It's fascinating to me when you sincerely mean it and pray for patience, what God will do. I never really understood before when people would be like "don't pray for patience, unless you realy want it", what that entailed. Well no, I think I knew, but I didn't know the entire extent. But now, I'm slowly starting to understand it. I've always been a really impatient type of person, and I asked God to change that in me, so I could be a more understanding type person.

Ever since I prayed that, God has been showing me so many things in my own life. Everyone goes through trials and tribulations,but not everyone handles it the same way. Most people would prefer to just be out of the trial, instead of waiting it out. We pray things like: "God, please take me out of this situation. God, where are you? God, why did you let this happen? God,why are you not answering my prayer?"...etc

That is one thing that God has been dealing with me about. Alot of us, including myself would like to just take the easy route, and not have to have difficult times, but in reality, that isn't what Christianity is about. People are in such a hurry to get to the end of the finish line, that they forget about the journey that is in between. Being a Christian you are going to suffer, and have trials, and life won't always be easy. That's just the way it is.

God has been reminding me lately that when in the trial, that he is still there, and that maybe the answer to my prayer is that I need to just wait it out. Most of the time, the situations we find ourselves in, we put ourselves in. Other times, you might be in something because maybe God just wants you to learn something.

Either way, my outlook and perspective on trials has changed, and now whenever I find myself in one, my prayer is that God will give me the patience, the understanding, and the strength to go through the trial. It's amazing how much peace I have now, that I didn't have before, now that my view has changed. To me, now it's more like: "Okay yes, Im in this situation. Yes, this is absolutely painful, hard, and difficut, and yes I wish I wasn't in it. But, you are still in control God, and you will get me through."

Lol, I didn't mean to step up on a soap box, I just wanted to share because, I've found a peace that I never thought that I would have. There are so many people today, that are going through hard, insufferable times. As a result, we let our situations and circumstances, blind us, and we tend to forget that God is still there. That, he hasn't forgotten about us, and that everything is still in his control, even though it might seem completely otherwise.

God Bless Everyone

:)smile2

TennisLuvr's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:52 AM

well why you are worried don't push to hard:) sister . When the right time will come you will recieve a husbant who is the best one just for you . Not me or mary from around corner but just for you . Praise the Lord

Hey mz :). There are true Christians out there mz, it's just harder to find them, but I wouldn't give up. I agree with simona, don't push it too much, and take your time. When the time is right, you'll meet the right one. I'm not saying to just sit back and do nothing, but I think you should have a balance. Don't get so over eager and so impatient trying to find someone, that you end up regretting or doing something in the end that could of messed it all up.

It was nice to meet you!

Welcome to the site!

TennisLuvr's photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:21 PM
Thanks RainbowTrout :).:smile:

TennisLuvr's photo
Tue 01/04/11 06:17 PM
So, I was randomly sitting by the window watching a thunderstorm, and this just came to me, nothing special, but yea:

The Nature of Love
I slowly pull back the curtain and I look outside.
The sky has turned dark, engulfed in blackness, like an unmended heart with layers of battle scars.
Suddenly with a roar, the sky is ripped into pieces.
Rain pelts down from above with the force of anger behind it.
The tiny little droplets remind me of shed tears of a broken heart, desperately trying to find some release, comfort, closure after a failed love.
The nearby leaves dance, a hypnotizing dance, as they're blown by that force, almost as if they are confused by what direction they should go in, stuck in a trance,a repeating cycle.
The leaves on the nearby trees rustle, fighting not to enter that maelstrom.
Wailing, screeching, and howling could be heard for miles, the wind trying to have a voice and be heard.
The trees are swaying from side to side, back and forth. A fight to stand against the force of the wind.
I start to move side to side, back and forth, entranced by the rhythm, battling the wind with them.
The trees stand their ground.
Time passes, time stops.
I stand rooted in place. I can feel my breath against the window fogging it up.
The cool, crisp air coursing through my veins, making me shiver.
Goosebumps form across my skin.
Suddenly, a bright light catches my eye.
The rain, wind, thunder and lightning abruptly stop.
The clouds part, a beam of light shines through, like a glimmer of hope.
The sun is smiling down, freed from being caged for so long.
Nature was happy again.

TennisLuvr's photo
Tue 01/04/11 05:42 PM

Thinking what my next painting should be......major blockage lol, inspiration has left.whoa

"major blockage" that would make an interesting, obscure painting. Make it colorful streaks and squares on a white background.

I like that idea thanks :), sort of like an obscure painting.

TennisLuvr's photo
Tue 01/04/11 05:28 PM
Thinking what my next painting should be......major blockage lol, inspiration has left.whoa