Community > Posts By > justinmcc

justinmcc's photo
Wed 11/28/07 11:52 PM
I'm having a little trouble telling if this person is interested in me, or if she's just being nice. She's a co-worker, and we talk quite a bit during breaks. She almost always has a smile on her face when we're talking.(except for when a supervisor makes her mad).

Last night we were leaving for lunch, and she was walking with her arms crossed. I could tell she was cold, but I went ahead and asked her anyway. After she said she was, I just held my arm out and she leaned in. I wrapped my arms around her to help keep her warm while she was walking out to her car. I think she's interested, but I guess there's only one way to be truly sure of it.

justinmcc's photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:29 AM
Pulp Fiction

The Boondock Saints

Clerks (the first one)

justinmcc's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:32 PM
I'm a very shy person...so it's hard for me to get the confidence up to talk to someone. It's hard for me because I've sent messages (on other sites) to people who are "open-minded" and like meeting new people...only to see that they don't even read my messages before they delete them, and that only lowers my self-esteem.

justinmcc's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:56 PM
Sounds like the guy has some issues. I think it would be best if you just told him that he isn't up to your standards. In situations like this, you have to be honest no matter how hurtful it may be to the other person.

justinmcc's photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:46 PM
I'm from Williamsburg, about 15 miles from Tennessee. I also lived in Lexington for 18 months. I've had a hard time finding people that are nearby.

justinmcc's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:14 PM
I've been single for a while now, and there are a few reasons why. I'm not a very confident person, and I'm not very attractive to most women. Not only that, but I spent a long time choosing to be single because of my last relationship.

justinmcc's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:29 AM
I honestly don't even know why we broke up She called me, and she told me that it was over. It hit me at the worst possible time. A family member had just passed away not even a week before that and I was stressed about my college finals.

justinmcc's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:23 AM
It's different in every situation. I know after my last relationship ended, my ex didn't feel anything. In fact she started trying to date my best friend. I was already torn up about it, and that pushed me down even more.

The reason it hurt so much was due to everything we had been through. Not even a week after we met she was hospitalized. The doctors diagnosed her with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. When that happened I would spend at least 4 hours at the hospital with her every day, and one night I spent about 10 hours there. As much as I was there for her...it really didn't mean anything to her. I guess that was what hurt the most.

justinmcc's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:11 AM
I always have trouble finding the ladies that like video games. By the way, my roommate just bought Guitar Hero 3 last night, and we've played it pretty much nonstop.

justinmcc's photo
Tue 10/16/07 09:45 PM
Self Esteem by The Offspring.

justinmcc's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:39 PM
This was easily one of the best games this season. People have given Kentucky too little credit this year. Hopefully they can pull off another win against the Gators when they roll into town next week.

justinmcc's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:19 PM
Pearl Jam is the one band I listen to for just about any feeling I can think of. Some of their songs get me fired up, others mellow me out. I listen to certain songs of theirs accordingly.

justinmcc's photo
Wed 10/10/07 02:00 AM
Hey, my name's Justin, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better!