Community > Posts By > Alibobs

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 06:07 PM

ok people, chatted with suzanne for a bit today, but her telephone line must have gotten cut because the call ended abruptly. i called her and we were having some pleasant conversation about how men and women work. she mentioned how women can multi-task better than men. so i said, well if women are so good at multi-tasking, how come they can't make a sandwich and open a beer at the same time. that's when i think a freak power surge burnt the telephone line, because the connection went dead

laugh laugh laugh laugh

My son's fave saying at the moment is "if women are sooo good at multi tasking why can't they sit down and shut up?"

I frequently beat him with a rusty stick around his head....where there's no sense, there's no feeling. It had better be "just a phase" he's going through!!! laugh laugh laugh

I hope Suzanne feels much, much better, real soon :smile: :smile:

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 05:54 PM
Lol. Is that a "thanks" or a "thanks a lot" laugh laugh

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 05:32 PM

Alright this is the MAN translation of the original text....

ahem...

1) Fine
Means you lost. Now be a doll and go make me a sammich.

2) Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.

To a man...5 minutes actually means 5 minutes. Go figure.

3) Nothing
Means your man is in deep schitt. He got NO idea what you are pissed off about. And ya'll don't let us off the hook by actually giving us a heads up on how to set things right until ya'lls simmer boils over, and the crap hits the fan.

4) Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!

To a Dude it is all in the tone. Generally it means "I will leave you or cheat on you and feel vindicated"

5) Loud Sigh

Wants a man to know she ain't happy about something but, just won't say what the hell it is.

6) That’s Okay
Ya'll aint fooling any man....we know. Women hold onto **** and remember mens foul ups FOREVER!!!!! (though they got the memory span of a goldfish when it comes to remembering thier own mistakes)

7) Thanks

You are welcome Honey! :)

8 ) Whatever
Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU! ...we know...which is pretty much why we instantly think "EAT ****".....but, men and women are definitely on the same wavelength at that point.

9) Don’t worry about it, I got it

Means she is done with you.

erm

# 2 ye right....5 minutes is 5 minutes unless you have asked a man to do something he doesn't really wanna do....then 5 minutes is 3 weeks, a lot of nagging and then finally reverting to # 9 of the original post laugh laugh

# 6.....we don't make mistakes noway noway

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 05:03 PM

If you enjoy wearing it, continue to wear it!

Exactly...it's yours!!

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:54 PM
I think ex husbands/wives are a good place to start....followed closely by tax men laugh

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:53 PM

Lol ye it's pretty essential.....without it you might die of not breathing laugh laugh laugh

Ive heard that!scared laugh laugh

You heard right......we had lectures on it in my RN training.....and I've found it to be true laugh
Well maybe you and me should start bumping off some people, so we can make sure theres plenty of air for us!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ok...we'll call it research....can't make a statement unless we have a research based answer ....who shall we start with? devil bigsmile devil

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:49 PM

Lol ye it's pretty essential.....without it you might die of not breathing laugh laugh laugh

Ive heard that!scared laugh laugh

You heard right......we had lectures on it in my RN training.....and I've found it to be true laugh

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:46 PM
I go for smart, cute, funny, honest and cheeky...nothing like good banter :smile: :smile:

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:41 PM

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:39 PM

You gals are right. Dudes are way easier to figure out than chicks.

(except for serial killers and mass murderers..."He seemed like such a nice guy!")

Problem is...guys have an established system. After puberty, we are good to go.

With women, puberty means years of massive hormonal changes that totally jacks up thier systems till they go through the insanity that is menopause. Then they level out and men can understand them.

That makes a refreshing change.....a guy who realises that men get it farrrrr easier than womankind!!! That said, I wouldn't be a bloke for all the tea in China!!

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:29 PM

men know what women really want

Eeeeek Ese....didn't you know that choccy is only a replacement for sex??

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:27 PM

At the end of the day what does it matter, really.....I think men are just jealous....we can have MULTIPLE orgasms....so nerrrrr :tongue: :tongue: happy

Do fake orgasms actually count? If so, I can have multiple orgasms too. (I faked one once)

Nope....they don't count. I never faked one in my life....although I have gotten a bit mardy if I didn't get one....then refer to numbers 3, 6, 8 & 9 of original post laugh :wink:

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:23 PM

so true lol plus we dont have many problems like them men do:laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl

You think YOU got problems? ....We gotta figure out what women want......and then decypher the hidden meanings behind everything ya'll say and do. That ain't no cake walk. :)

I'd give it up as a bad job mate....you will never figure us out....hell I can't figure myself out sometimes...so what hope does the male population have :wink:

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:18 PM

i guess the only way to settle an argument over who is smarter men or women is a test of strength

Lolll on the whole, men are stronger physically but I think, generally, women have more strength emotionally and mentally.

At the end of the day what does it matter, really.....I think men are just jealous....we can have MULTIPLE orgasms....so nerrrrr :tongue: :tongue: happy

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 04:03 PM

boys go to college
to get more knowledge

girls go to venus
cause they don't have a brain

Refer to either number 1, number 5 or number 8

All apply laugh laugh

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 03:59 PM
That's cos we gals think with our brains and not something dangling between our legs laugh laugh

Alibobs's photo
Thu 08/25/11 03:53 PM
Excellent...so funny but also very, very true. There isn't one of those I haven't said in the past and won't, I am sure, say in the future laugh laugh

Alibobs's photo
Wed 08/24/11 09:00 AM
You most likely didn't do anything wrong. He may well have just had a change of mind...as we all do at times.

Don't give up on relationships....and don't be scared or avoid the pain in the event of a relationship failing. You have got to experience the pain to appreciate the happiness....without the pain we have nothing to measure happiness against.

I am a firm believer in what is meant to be will be and what isn't won't be. He wasn't meant to be.

Good luck, stay strong. Someone will be out there for you.....there are worse things than being single :smile:

Alibobs's photo
Mon 08/01/11 06:58 PM
I'm a bigggg HP fan and have first editions in all of the books. The movie was excellent....not as good as the book but then again they never are.

The only things I was disappointed about was that Harry killed Voldemort in front of everyone in the book and I think they should have stuck to that. I also think they should have stuck to the book for Molly Weasley and Neville Longbottoms parts.

J K Rowling is a genius and deserves every penny she has made. HP has gotten my kids reading and that's the best thing about it, as well as the story of course!

Previous 1