Community > Posts By > WestCoast

WestCoast's photo
Sat 12/08/18 05:05 PM
Just noticing someone who uses "KitKat" as a name- and doesn't even mention them. :p)

Scott

WestCoast's photo
Sat 12/08/18 04:58 PM
I don't have a large sweet tooth, so I go with a Payday bar (salt, caramel, and peanuts). But I also get cravings for the watermelon flavored Jolly Rancher candies.

Scott

WestCoast's photo
Thu 10/25/18 02:51 PM

No. Too many jealous spouses with gnus.

"Start spreadin' the gnus, I'm leavin' today.
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York." lol

And I'm with the people who will not even consider a married person.

WestCoast's photo
Wed 10/24/18 10:19 AM
I always liked Heinlein's 11th commandment.

"Thou shalt not get caught" laugh

WestCoast's photo
Wed 10/24/18 03:13 AM

My preference is with the older lady, she has maturity and her expectations of a partner is realistic. OK so a few extra kg's are likely to be the order of the day, this makes the ladies so much more cuddly. IMHO of course.

:smile:

My opinion also. It's not like I'm a Brad Pitt or Leo D. I like smart, kind, funny, and sweet ladies with a few curves. If they like chunky guys it's nice- so why would I object to a lady carrying a few extra when I could stand to to lose 20 myself?

WestCoast's photo
Tue 10/23/18 02:28 AM
Dont ya think a person should get to know one another first like
compatibility and similar interests see if a person clicks.

That's my biggest problem with this site- It seems like all the ladies say (Interests: I'll tell you later). How can you start a chat (not sexual) without knowing what she likes? rant

WestCoast's photo
Tue 10/23/18 02:19 AM
{quuote}If, I could load my pics here. I just caught a 4.2 lb catfish last night.:wink:

I tend to just drown my worms when I go fishing, I never catch anything. lol

WestCoast's photo
Tue 10/23/18 02:00 AM

Old men think when they are with a younger woman that she's got stars in her eyes let me break it down for you grandpa those are dollar signs laugh .

You must be referring to all those 30 year olds that message me regularly. Seems like there are some common threads about phone numbers, email addresses, and how poor they are. Lots of BS but not much follow through.

You get 30 yr olds? Despite my profile saying I'm interested in ladies between 40-70 and near me (I'm 54 in less than a week), I go through 25 message stretches with no ladies over 26 who are all 600 to 2400 miles away.

And under "interests" they always say "I'll tell you later". Frustrating to not have anything to chat about- Why did you message me? :).

WestCoast's photo
Sun 09/23/18 02:50 AM
Edited by WestCoast on Sun 09/23/18 02:52 AM
I always complain that my last ten incoming messages are from women 25-30 yrs younger than myself and 1000 miles away.

I've gotten 25 messages alone from Elk Grove Village, IL (population 30,000) in less than a month since I joined- none have been over 30 yrs old. Who knew boring old chubby guys 700 hundred miles away were such a catch?

I write them back and ask if they have killed off all the men and are looking for more victims. lol

WestCoast's photo
Sat 09/22/18 11:04 PM

I've had many friends much younger then me, great conversations and fun times at the end of the day I always prefer to be with someone close to my age.

Hello Happy! I'm the same way. There is something about having the common experiences when you are similar ages. As I mentioned above, I get way too many messages from ladies 25-30 yrs younger than myself. And they all send lingerie or bikini pics- or sometimes even less. :)

I figure I'll be talkimg about classic rock or 60's blues, or Vonnegut and Heinlein- and they'll be talking about Shania Twain, Jay-Z, or Puff Daddy and Twilight. :)

WestCoast's photo
Sat 09/22/18 10:15 PM

Maybe because so many, both men and women, have given up on living when they get into their later 50s and above! Anytime someone says "I'm too old for that" what it really means is they have given up on living life to the fullest.

My last nine messages were from ladies less than 25 yrs old and over 500 miles away from me. They always give you an email address if you respond. I'm inclined to believe they're either scammers or hookers.

WestCoast's photo
Sat 09/22/18 05:02 PM
I learned this one from "Hee-Haw".

Where o where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and thought I found true love.
You met another and (fart noise) you were gone.

LMAO

WestCoast's photo
Tue 09/04/18 06:18 PM
I don't necessarily seek out black women, but I've dated a few. I think it adds a little "hotness" to see the contrast in skin color when she pulls in tight...

WestCoast's photo
Mon 09/03/18 06:56 PM
Edited by WestCoast on Mon 09/03/18 06:59 PM
I get it the other way. My profile says I'm looking for local ladies between 40-60 (I'd like to dream something more could possibly happen, I'm 53), and all my messages seem to be from 19-23 yr olds 1000+ miles away.