Community > Posts By > Ziggy1810

Ziggy1810's photo
Sun 11/25/18 05:25 AM
This seems to be a like-minded area? Hello everyone, does anyone else invite people over to smoke with so you can still claim "social smoker" status?

Ziggy1810's photo
Thu 11/15/18 03:42 AM
I am a single dad who is still searching for someone to share these fun moments with. I have been single just shy of 2 years now. I would like to have someone here besides my son to explain how my day went, I am willing to listen to how her day went as well. I do miss a companion for other reasons but mostly I want someone who will be a reason to smile throughout the day and still be the person I want to relax with at home. Holidays are coming up, you don't have to spend it alone,

Ziggy1810's photo
Sun 10/14/18 08:55 AM

I never saved anything for the swim back
Gattaca .. with Ethan Hawke ..1997

Ziggy1810's photo
Sun 10/14/18 08:50 AM
I have not had a single social interaction with any of the profiles that have emailed me on this site. The communication I have had was a generated response that asked for an email address 3 times in less than 10 min of communicating and ignored the simple questions like "what color is the stop sign?". So I ask is this normal? We communicate for free on here so why nag about "hangout id or email address"? Am I not using this site the right way?

Ziggy1810's photo
Sun 09/30/18 06:06 AM
If you are bored and happen to see this, please take a moment to let me know what you think of my profile. I would appreciate any pointers for improvement. I also like to think I am a friendly person so I am open to random conversation as well.

Ziggy1810's photo
Sun 09/09/18 05:42 AM
Hello, I am also new on this site, I am looking for a woman for a relationship, (not just relations). I am a single dad, I work, I like video games but not head games, and I live with just my son in the Marietta area. Message me, lets start as friends, we can see where we go from there.