Community > Posts By > TwoChoosey

no photo
Mon 01/31/11 04:54 AM

I'm certified in computer graphic design. smokin drinker A good gig if you can get it. Entry level work is a ***** to find right now. frustrated

I hear ya. I'm also a certified graphic designer. Hiring managers will not hire me. After they browse through my prtfolio, I can see the panic in their eyes. They are intimidated from my skills. They fear that I will replace them oneday!frustrated

no photo
Sun 01/30/11 12:19 PM
Hello everybodybigsmile :banana: & I enjoyed the comments!!!

no photo
Sat 01/29/11 01:30 PM
waving Now that's what I'm talking bout.:smile: bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Sat 01/29/11 11:29 AM
I'm just being friendly, you can respond. "Hello" simply means hi!!!waving

no photo
Sat 01/29/11 11:13 AM

What do you do to relieve stress?grumble:wink: I work on restoring one of my classic cars.glasses

I work out, take a bike ride, take a walk, do kick boxing, or just have sex. Of course sex is the best way to relieve stress.pitchfork

Yeah, sex seems to be the number one stress reliever.love And its also great for exercising.:banana: :banana:rofl

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:41 PM

hmmm... content yes, but if there was a special someone to spend it with, I'd be all over that haha :P

I hear ya!:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:13 PM

Simply used to it...it's okay though

Yeah, I'm content.

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:06 PM
Content or not?:thumbsup:frown

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 07:46 PM

I'll go for a walk if it isn't too cold. My parrot is a great stress reliever, so I'll get him out and play; good for both of us!

Does you parrot talk?:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/26/11 02:07 PM

My job is killing me. Hopefully I'm leaving soon. I work at a food ditribution warehuse and they treat us like machines!!!!!frown
I have always used this feeling in the past as motivation to improve my education and strive to move up and out.:wink:

I agree 100%. I went back to school and earned a Associate Degree in Digital Graphic Arts. I am a Graphic Designer. I do have my own small business that I'm trying to promote to full time for my self.
My problem, are the insecure hiring managers who are intimidated from my skills. I just want to be a team member!!!!:angry:grumble frown indifferentohwell

no photo
Wed 01/26/11 12:40 PM

If you go on strike, do it inside the warehouse.
You will have plenty to eat.

LOL.
Actually they have went on a strike, several times, and we where in the news. Management looked really dumb!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/26/11 12:32 PM
My job is killing me. Hopefully I'm leaving soon. I work at a food ditribution warehuse and they treat us like machines!!!!!frown

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 01:40 PM
Wouldn't it be great if I didn't have to work!!!!:smile: glasses smokin :banana:

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 03:53 AM
What do you do to relieve stress?grumble:wink: I work on restoring one of my classic cars.glasses

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 04:42 AM
Its the actions of others that make me questioned myself!!!indifferent

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 03:09 AM
LOL my friend!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 01/24/11 03:06 AM
Have anyone ever questioned their sanity? :smile:

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 10:33 AM
When I was in school furthering my education, a few of my classsmates would answer there phone during class. The instructor would ask to to turn it off or leave!!!frustrated

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:54 AM
I can't stand it when people talk really loud so that you can hear there meaningless conversation!!!!LOL :smile: grumble :smile:

no photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:52 AM
Sometimes when someone blames you for their past, they're the one who screwed up!!!!rant