Community > Posts By > JaguarTail

JaguarTail's photo
Thu 11/14/19 04:37 PM
michael from grand prairie as well, where are the gals.

JaguarTail's photo
Sat 09/29/18 06:21 AM
when you really need it, so much stress, the daily mental anguish is just weighing you down.
the caress that brings tingling chills in your hair and down your neck, the kisses donw your back, lached on to a nip and cupping the otheras you are positioned just so. and the nip is loosed as the; is kissed and tonight you get your stress released, filled up all the way to the hilt,turned over for the deep massageing . healingall your needs,eyes crossed , till you are spent . taking the time and doing it right,,, right here.
brought to you by Michael,and Thunder's muleing service.
it only cost gas, i am right here.

JaguarTail's photo
Thu 09/13/18 11:08 AM
so you may see my pic around, and say hey that is one good looking guy, but wait my looks are not me, i am way more than my looks.
i will prove to be more intelligent than a whole room full of scientists,
i have probably lived through things more deadly than you have,
i have personally seen many things that should have made me insane, except i was already nore insane than those things could make me,,
i would give away my most valuable treasure and have just to find that i still have it when i wake the next morning, i am proof that the will to live can overcome anything,
i am not still looking for love, i found it and it kicked me in the nuts. then made it better, and walked away leaving me wanting more.
id rather look for good and meaningful conversation and if i trip over love, ill call it a day,
all vagina isnt good vagina, but most of them are really quite wonderous .
my equipment is not good enough, but every ex ive had either went to dark skinned men or foot long items bought at an adult store.
so why do i still think what i have isnt good enough, when i have not had any complaints...
once i figure that out ill call myself sane.
is it more important to be able to bring in alot of money every month, or be able to make your mate's eyes roll back into her head with a smile groan or grunt any time she wants?
yes i do have HIV i am undetectable, i take my meds and the last thing i want is to allow you to risk getting it to, so i did my research and have found that it is possible to keep my mate safe , and still have a wonderful relationship. any questions, send me a message, i am not shy by any means. id love to hear from you, any old time

JaguarTail's photo
Thu 09/13/18 10:31 AM
alright, the ufo's in the belgian wave are not really unidentified. google (TR-3B), yes bigfoot exist, got a family of them living on my property in east tx, aliens have way too much fun probing themselves to want anything to do with you it is really our own gov, yes werewolves exist, i was within one foot of one , while in an rv, in the dark laying in the compartment above the cab and looked through the glass, yes i see red irises with black lines and a black pupil , on a face that could have been a huskiy (dog) but was silver and gold not grey and brown. and the face was attached to a bipedal creature about 7ft tall , and around 400 lbs, yes i was afraid, bigfoot does not like the werewolves., yes there is someone with a time machine out there, i notice things changing from what i know the facts were 30 years ago.,yes there are realms other than these, GOD is real but so is satan and the four horsemen, and demons and angels, but if you are living right who cares., the bible does not say all good people will go to heaven, it says the meek and righteous will inherit the earth and find exquisite delight in it forever, sounds like when kjesus told that sinner next to him that he would be with him in paradise, he meant it. , your right to bear arms can be assured by owning a .50 caliber air rifle it is not a firearm smiles., ghost are not actually dead people, but demons trying to misdirect peoples attention from doing the will of GOD., dont worry, the whole end of the world just means the end of current world governments, andthere will be a changing point by the end of next year as big as the one in 1914., there will be rivers of lava involved, yellowstone will blow. so will most of the other super volcanos, aall one right after the other., no i have never witnessed an actual vampire, and if they exist, bring it, thats all im sayin., on the yucatan peninsula in mexico there is a couple of places where monsters live that will suck your blood and any local will tell you not to go there, id listen to them., there are no true gods except one and if you think you are a god come by, i think i have the cure for your delusion.,our gov really is trying to kill most of us., voo doo is real, druidic dream magic and sex magic is real,merlin is not real. and alister crowley was just keeping mr kacey busy while he banged ms kacey., demons are all weak and pitiful beings, wish i could unmake them all, but i can only unmake the ones foolish enough to gain my attention. yes a aztec wannabe god offered me the world, and i told it to get bent. 95% chance that whatever GOD's will is for me will get me killed., 100% chance GOD does not care if i live or die doing his will., ill do it anyway. i want to know if that cacoudemon really can take me out, hahahahaha

JaguarTail's photo
Wed 09/12/18 06:51 AM
we not so gentle men usually dont know how good we actually do on our profiles. so we like to know, judge me , and message me your comments, i wont mind. in the mean while, say you seem nice, what would you like to do after dinner?