Community > Posts By > BearBait

BearBait's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:33 AM
A nun, badly needing to use to the restroom, walked into a local Hooters.
The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while the lights would turn off.
Each time the lights would go out, the place would erupt into cheers.
However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent. She walked up to the bartender, and asked, "May I please use the restroom?
The bartender replied, "OK, but I should warn you that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf." Well, in that case I'll just look the other way," said the nun.
So, the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant.
After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause.
She went to the bartender and said, "Sir, I don't understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?"
"Well, now they know you're one of us," said the bartender, "Would you like a drink?"
But, I still don't understand," said the puzzled nun.
" You see," laughed the bartender, "every time someone lifts the fig leaf
on that statue, the lights go out. Now, how about that drink?"

BearBait's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:26 AM
What's The Difference Between An Elephant & A Police Car?
The elephant has the trunk in the front and the a**hole in the back

What Does A Lot Lizard & A Bear Have In Common?
They both screw truckers for money!

BearBait's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:26 AM

Bear...

What is this about Delaware???

I'm getting back a refund....it's already spent

laugh grumble laugh grumble

its the tax free state. still need to pay the feds though

BearBait's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:19 AM
Taxes do suck, wish I could move too Delaware

BearBait's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:14 AM
Needless to say I am VERY VERY VERY happy at the amount I am getting back. Is anyone else happy about your refund ?

BearBait's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:06 AM
Don't pay her

BearBait's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:49 AM
orange cat owes me $130. got ganked last night for 82 in a 65 laugh

BearBait's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:22 PM
****ing crackheadmad

BearBait's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:48 PM
Really monly owns a matchbox jeep

BearBait's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:13 PM
Its been real guys but im signing off, later all Thump watch for the moronsdrinker

BearBait's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:13 PM
Its been real guys but im signing off, later all Thump watch for the moronsdrinker

BearBait's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:34 AM
do i still got lice from 2nd grade

BearBait's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:28 AM
just happend today ex swift trainee

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12070711321rd9.jpg

BearBait's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:09 AM
Edited by BearBait on Fri 12/07/07 10:10 AM
he golden days of yesteryear, If you never heard this you will definatly not forget it, Quite possiblly the most romantic song you will ever hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmB988vvSI

BearBait's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:49 PM
I found my new lady

<<<===========

BearBait's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:48 PM
This guy walks into a bar on the top of a very tall building. He sits down, orders a huge beer, chugs it, walks over to the window, and jumps out.
Five minutes later, the guy walks into the bar again, orders another huge beer, chugs it, walks over to the window, and jumps out again.
Five minutes later, he re-appears and repeats the whole thing.
About half an hour later, another guy at the bar stops the first guy and says, "hey, how the heck are you doing that?!"
The first guy responds, "oh, it's really simple physics. When you chug the beer, it makes you all warm inside and since warm air rises, if you just hold your breath you become lighter than air and float down to the sidewalk."
"WOW!" exclaims the second man, "I gotta try that!" So he orders a huge beer, chugs it, goes over to the window, jumps out, and splats on the sidewalk below.
The bartender looks over to the first man and says, "Superman, you're an asshole when you're drunk."

BearBait's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:43 PM
A guy walks into a bar, orders a scotch and soda and puts a frog on the bar. The bartender gives him the drink and asks what the frog's for?
The guy snaps his fingers and the frog jumps down and blows the man. The bartender is amazed, and asks to see that again.
So the guy a second time snaps his fingers, the frog jumps down, blows the man, and hops back on the bar. The bartender is astounded, he offers the guy $3000 for the frog.
The man of course accepts, and gives the frog to the bartender.
The bartender, after his shift, goes home. he's sitting in his kitchen, calls his wife over, says he has something to show her.
His wife walks in, the bartender takes the frog out of his pocket, puts it on the table, snaps his fingers, the frog jumps down, blows the bartender and hops back on the kitchen table.
The wife asks, "why the hell are you showing me this?"
The bartender says, "cause you're going to teach him how to cook and then you're gonna get the fu*k outta here."

drinker

BearBait's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:34 PM
Little Johnny brought a box wrapped with a red ribbon to school, as a present for his teacher. He handed it to her. She started to guess what was inside.
"Chocolates?" she asked.
"Nope."
"A Cake?"
Johnny shook his head No. Then the teacher noticed some liquid dripping from the corner of the box.
She caught a few drops on her finger, put the finger in her mouth then said, "Ah, I know-dill pickles."
"No," Johnny said, "it's a puppy."

BearBait's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:31 PM
Little Johnny and his two friends are sitting on the front porch one day.
The first one says, "My Daddy is so cool he can eat four Burgers at one meal."
The second one says, "That's nothing. My Daddy can eat six."
Little Jonny starts laughing and says, "My Daddy can eat light bulbs."
The other two boys tell Jonny that he is out of his mind. They ask him why he thinks His daddy can eat light bulbs.
Little Jonny replies, "Last night I was passing my parents room and my Daddy said, 'Honey, turn out that light I want to eat that thing.'"

BearBait's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:29 PM
A leper walked into a bar and sat down. The bartender glanced over and promptly threw up all over himself and the floor.
The leper looked hurt and said, "Hey, I know I'm not exactly handsome, but I do have feelings and you could be a little sensitive about them."
The bartender, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, looked up and proclaimed, "I'm sorry as hell man, but it wasn't you. That guy sitting next to you keeps dipping his crackers in your neck."

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25