Community > Posts By > Catherine209

Catherine209 's photo
Sat 06/29/19 06:47 PM
It’s about time someone has the balls to call out those a**holes that post pictures of themselves sitting on kangaroos, thank you Freebird for addressing the elephant in the room...:wink: lol!

Catherine209 's photo
Sat 06/29/19 08:29 AM
Lol! Got it, thank you so much!

Catherine209 's photo
Sat 06/29/19 01:14 AM
This might be a dumb question but, who is DA?

Catherine209 's photo
Sat 06/29/19 01:07 AM
And how can I forget to mention the obnoxious profile pics taken using Snapchat filters, I don’t want to see what someone would look like with dog ears and a long pink slobbering tongue, grow up!

Catherine209 's photo
Sat 06/29/19 12:59 AM
I mean if your penis is truly magnificent, I guess maybe I can sort of understand wanting to show it off, but you had better be sporting a masterpiece between your legs and you had also better have done at least some basic grooming and landscaping before you start taking pictures, and even then, wait until someone asks to see it...but really how often is that the case? Ladies, we all know that nine times out of ten we end up being traumatized by pictures of these tiny misshapen, uncircumcised little worms resting in an unruly thatch of pubes and no matter how hard we try to forget, that which has been seen cannot be unseen

Catherine209 's photo
Fri 06/28/19 08:20 PM
Edited by Catherine209 on Fri 06/28/19 08:22 PM
Pictures of people super far away so you really can’t see what they look like at all, or they are wearing hats and sunglasses, or even worse standing in a group of people...I don’t know who you are or who your friends are for that matter, you really don’t have any other pictures? Whoever said “people that are clearly lying about their age” ...I can’t stand that either or they are posting pics from twenty years ago...really? Also can’t stand people who claim they are single and looking for dating or romance but once you start talking to them it becomes obvious they are only interested in sex and are probably married as well. I mention in my profile that if you don’t live within a 100 miles of me don’t bother to message me if you expect me to reply since there is little to no chance we will ever meet, and my inbox is full of messages from people in other countries , if I wanted a naughty pen pal I would say so, learn how to follow direction...but hands down the absolute biggest turn off is the unsolicited dick pic, seriously...NO one wants to see that unless they ask, especially if it looks like a yam with tumors, gross!