Community > Posts By > Bluecollar69

Bluecollar69's photo
Tue 09/18/18 09:15 PM
I wouldn't want us to click on every level,I believe that different views and ideals approached with an open mind will strengthen the stability of the relationship - my opinion is if you call her your best friend and her you,"again in my opinion"-the foundation of that relationship would be solid and strong -

Bluecollar69's photo
Tue 09/18/18 08:21 PM
I'm here wondering the same about the women in Arkansas,starting to think they are a myth-

Bluecollar69's photo
Tue 09/18/18 08:02 PM
Hey, im here in keiser looking to meet an awsome woman-

Bluecollar69's photo
Tue 09/18/18 07:46 PM
I know of one-i guess it's as difficult to find good men as it is for me to find a good woman-

Bluecollar69's photo
Tue 09/18/18 07:32 PM
I wish I could-

Bluecollar69's photo
Tue 09/18/18 06:35 PM
I've been attached majority of my adult life,even at the end of a relationship a female would grab me up never really been single,i guess because it's not me.this las one damaged me - how do i keep from inadvertently sabotaging "if lucky enough "a chance to be with the one for me and I her,because of my animosity i cary?I would like know on a womens perspective please

Bluecollar69's photo
Sat 09/15/18 05:28 AM
Hey y'all, I'm blue collar 69-IVE GOT SOME ?s-maybe u can help- I reply to matches and dontget anything back,the y ask to go mutual matches and I do and send msgs and I don't get a response back when it was them that asked , wondering if I'm just pissing in the wind-and should I respond to profiles wanting to text first thing?-any input would b great thanks!

Bluecollar69's photo
Fri 09/14/18 01:09 PM
New guy looking for mature ladies in blythevill area 40-59-thanks

Bluecollar69's photo
Fri 09/14/18 12:02 PM
New member here-i trying to figure it out but page keeps freezing,and the women that fit my criteria haunt logged in over a month,anyways -hey!

2 Next