Community > Posts By > fjprez

fjprez's photo
Sat 10/05/13 03:12 AM
It's amazing that so many women are single father haters. The bias against single dads in our society is a joke. There are many great single dads out there and just as many bad mothers as bad fathers.

Many fathers as well as mothers try to save their marriage to keep their family whole and sometimes just for their kids well being. When it doesn't work out women are no longer equal to men both in our society and in the courts, they suddenly are not as capable as men, weaker emotionally and totally reliant on a man. The man finds out the hard way that he has little rights as a father and 90% of the time the kids are in the mothers custody even if she is junky!

I am a proud member of the 10% who fought their *** off and had to spend 10s of thousands of dollars in legal fees to protect our rights as fathers and have custody of their kids. I did for well being of my sons. My X sees my boys 2 hours a month for lunch and that's it having moved 120 miles away to start her life over and abandon her kids! A dead beat mom and there are many!

There is no difference between single moms and dads in the dating scene! It's much harder to find a lasting relationship. I prefer to date single moms because being in the same boat there is better understanding of responsibilities involved in raising kids. I tip my hat to all the single moms out there, I feel your pain its not easy!

To all the single father haters I feel sorry for you! You don't know what your missing. I am damn proud to be a single dad with kids at home. My sons will always come first before anyone or anything on this planet. They are my best friends and great young men! Now we have room in our life for a special lady who is worthy. We are a package deal, we are the real catch, real MEN! ok done venting lol.