Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 09/16/19 11:13 PM
depends on what you use your pc for but 4gB ram is a pretty small amount in any way.

you should at least get 8gb for idle usage and some open Tab's in chrome plus an open program like anything from the office-suite. Win10 is very ramhungry. Alot of programs which get installed nowaday's have your pc start some unnecessary processes in the background at bootup, therefore i would advise to also strip down the startup-manager to only the stuff you need up and running at bootup.

On the Hardwareside of things, if you not have an SSD Harddrive installed i would get one, it's the no.1 speedup for every pc that dosent sport one. Even better would be an .M2 Harddrive - if your Mainboard supports that.

Would also be a good opportunity to make a new, clean win10 install - i would use the official mediacreation-tool by microsoft and a bootable usbstick. You can install win10 with the latest servicepack in one slap that way. Other than let it download and install a ton uf updates right at the beginning.

no photo
Mon 09/16/19 10:49 PM
@threadstarter: lolz

no photo
Thu 09/27/18 04:18 AM
yep runscared

no photo
Thu 09/27/18 01:32 AM
stay, lets have a bbq and talk about gurls

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 01:58 AM
don't know if that counts but i woke up with my cat on my chest purring and quietly meowing at mesmitten

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 01:41 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/26/18 01:47 AM
Hajime no Ippo (my big love and the reason i started boxing)

Initial D (Car racing at it's finest, pumping Soundtrack)

Ninja Scroll (unmatched best Ninja-anime, perfect english synchro)

Akira (hell yeah)

Berserk 2016 (HELL YEAH!)

Wicked City (this one is an oldschool must watch horrortrip)

Ghost in the Shell (Cyberpunk at it's finest, simply the best animation-
work which plays in an own league)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (wicked Story, stunning picturework, overall epic)

Vampirehunter D (Superstylish Vampire flick, awesome characters, top-notch
animation)

M.D Geist 1+2 (Mindblowing Apocalypse with no happy end, super atmospheric
Masterpiece)

I can't find anything new which has the quality in Storytelling and animation like the ones i mentioned above, there is just so much heartless-made rubbish on the market ...i mean did you see what they did to Voltron? ooooomg :-(

But not everything new is bad, Berserk 2016 is just plain awesome and so is Knights of sidonia, would totally love to see more from both, i have high hopes. Also liked Attack on Titan, but it's not making me dive in as the others.

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 01:00 AM
i prefer Animals over humans, especially my cat, she can do rad ****shades

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 12:53 AM
steals butter when doing groceries

no photo
Wed 09/26/18 12:42 AM
...lol

That means that anyone can be deleted out of the blue?

no photo
Tue 09/18/18 02:17 AM
Thank you :-)

no photo
Tue 09/18/18 02:09 AM
Hi all, swiss guy here.