Community > Posts By > ftlaud

ftlaud's photo
Fri 04/18/14 04:05 AM
Joy and pain

ftlaud's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:09 PM
You don't have a pic of yourself . You are vague in your describing of yourself . Being too elusive make people block you

ftlaud's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:05 PM

The problem is not that they are wackoes or smth...the problem is that i am aimed at european men, i mean it's a bit different mentality but still the closest to slavic people...
But it's just not understandable...how come it's so much exactly Indians?

ftlaud's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:01 PM
Not just Indian also Nigerian . Hit block immediately , they come with a sad story and a scam to follow weeks later. Culturally they don't date or marry outside their race so I hate to be judgemental but by asking them how their family would feel about you being out of their race they generally back off

ftlaud's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:57 PM

The problem is not that they are wackoes or smth...the problem is that i am aimed at european men, i mean it's a bit different mentality but still the closest to slavic people...
But it's just not understandable...how come it's so much exactly Indians?

ftlaud's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:55 PM

Yea well a little respect. Goes along ways
But now because of all the perverts and stupid people its gave us ( decent guys) bad names and it makes it hard for us to find a women who will talk to us because of some other dumb ***** has done.

ftlaud's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:53 PM
If your a man about sex or securing, at least be in my area ! We're all adults ... Sex is natural but if you get me hot and we can't hook up, now I'm just bothered. I have met decent men on this site but never from my area they have flew in to meet me