Community > Posts By > stazia

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:12 PM
Why do so many men on these sites take their shirts off in their profile pictures???? Speaking for myself it is off-putting and leaves little to the imagination as to what they are after...perhaps it is meant to be straight to the point??

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:36 PM
Great - should do the trick! :smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:34 PM
I reckon your other photo is very nice. The current profile photo you look a little too cool behind the shades. The other photo has you looking friendly and cute. good luck in your search!:wink:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:31 PM
Photo - needs to show your nice features in a smiling, friendly way to reinforce the nice profile. Good luck!!:smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:30 PM
Yes - cute and quirky.

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:28 PM
Nice features but you are not making the most of them! You appear to be shy/unsure in your pic. Try and get a pic where you are smiling confidently and appear approachable and friendly.
Good luck!:smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:26 PM
You look lovely but are not making the most of your attributes in your profile photo. The smile is great but you are looking down - it makes you look a little submissive/timid. I suggest a confident, sexy smile directly looking up at the camera from a lower angle will help you get the responses you deserve. Good luck!:smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:22 PM
Your current look is best if you are wanting new lady friends. Nice photo - you look happy, open, approachable and friendly - your eyes have a lovely sparkle.
All the best!:smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:17 PM
No, you do not look scary, but the beard style is a bit unusual. Maybe update this (with a bit more of a goatee, mustachey look) and get a photo showing your smiley self. Good luck!:smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:13 PM
Hi
I think another photo showing your more confident self will get the ladies interested. You are an attractive guy but there is a look of uncertainty about your facial expression that translates to "I'm not sure I have much faith in this website". If you have any other smiling confident, better lit photos I reckon you could get a lot of girls saying hi. All the best!:smile: :smile:

stazia's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:08 PM
I am not sure why some people find it necessary to take their shirts off in their profile pictures. Please feel free to enlighten me.

Besides that, you have an approachable, attractive and open face that should get a number of ladies interested. Modesty is a nice virtue to begin with though!:smile: