Community > Posts By > flaboy976

no photo
Tue 02/01/11 08:26 PM
i am new to this site and i find it very hard to even get a conversation let alone meet someone, so is this site for real or am i just wasting my time and never comeback

no photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:37 AM
im a single blk male with long hair just trying to meet a single free spirit woman just to conversate with and maybe become friends.

no photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:33 AM
how are you today Ms. Harmony? Looking at your pic you seem like a very attractive woman, it seems like you shouldn't ever have a problem dating or meeting a friend. May i ask what city you are in?

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:41 PM
i am one of the rare single men in southaven that,s looking to meet a female friend that enjoy life and like to have fun doing and trying new things.Hobbies include: shooting pool, playing chess or almost anything that makes you smile, but be warned that i am blk with dreads. signed:banana:

no photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:14 AM
what,s up Ms.Over 40, by the way is still young. I happen to be over 40 as well, i am blk with dreads so i might not be your type. I am a Flaboy stuck in sthvn for the moment. I see there are a lot stores but no place to hang out and meet any women