Community > Posts By > buckethand56

buckethand56's photo
Tue 01/06/15 08:17 PM
Edited by buckethand56 on Tue 01/06/15 08:25 PM
I would rather date a woman closer to my own age, that way I can keep up,lol,plus they are more settled, more mature and they know what they want out of life, and well on their way to achieving it

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/05/15 08:08 PM
I agree with you, I use it when my arthritis is so bad I can hardly walk, I climbed poles for over forty yrs, so my knees and hips are worn out

buckethand56's photo
Sun 05/08/11 10:33 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you wonderful ladies, momma's and grandmama's and great grand mothers!

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:42 AM
Aw come on txgal, get you a tattoo, I have 5 or 6

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:38 AM
In Colorado

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 09:51 AM
I found the sexiest voice I could on my gps so it wouldn't sound like my ex

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 09:26 AM
I myself kinda liked the ban the bra thing back then,the only thing that got messed up back then was the control men had over women, me, I already have 4 kids of my own and don't want any more, but I do like the feel of a woman next to me still, and I was born a country boy, and where I come from you disrespect a woman, your world would come to an end, from my mother then my father when he got home, if not them, the neighbor down the street would bust you, boy how times have changed

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:48 AM
Hell Yea there are, Like I have said before, 18 to 80 blind, crippled, crooked or crazy, if they can't walk I,ll drag them lol

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:43 AM
do like I did, just let it grow, I haven't had a haircut in over 8 yrs, it's down almost to my belt now, I just need to find someone to help me brush it

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:37 AM
I don't care, 18 to 80, blind, crippled, crooked or crazy, if they can't walk I'll drag them, picky huh lmao

buckethand56's photo
Sun 01/30/11 07:29 AM
navygirl you get my vote LOL

buckethand56's photo
Wed 01/26/11 08:00 AM
I know this is going to get some bad reviews but my Dr told me to smoke pot, and yes medicinal marijuana is legal here in Colorado.
I am not a druggy and I don't use it on a regular basis, but it will knock out a migraine and I have not taken any meds in 4 months for my arthritis.
You have canabinoid receptors in your brain, everyone and every animal does, it is part of the brains make up, it would take a whole page to explain, but do some checking if you have doubts, the information out there made my jaw drop.
It works for me

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/24/11 11:57 AM
you can take the dummy out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the dummy

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:53 AM
Doing good, am up here in Colorado with my oldest son, dog sitting for him and taking it easy for the first time in my life, don't really like it, would rather be working, but my kid needs my help right now so what do you do LOL

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/24/11 05:47 AM
Hey Gal, How are you, long time no see, I agree with you most of these stories are probably fake, but if they make you think, it may not be such a bad thing

buckethand56's photo
Mon 01/24/11 05:38 AM
I don't see what the big deal is, you are just a day older than you were yesterday, I wake up with that feeling every morning.
The first 15 min I am thinking oh God I am going to die! The rest of the day it's Oh God I am going to live! LOL

buckethand56's photo
Wed 11/24/10 06:59 AM
Here in Colo it is legal and you worrying about growing it, my son has his liscense and he can grow 6 plants right here in his back yard LEGALLY. And if he is a caregiver he can grow even more.
And the county here brings in about 50 thou a month just from the taxes at the dispenseries, never thought I would be able to go into a store and buy pot, but you can here.

buckethand56's photo
Tue 11/23/10 10:03 AM
all the grandbabies aren't there any more. Sherrie moved to Pampa and my youngest boy is in Albuquerque, they are all scattered out now, just 15 grandbabies and 1 great grandson now, to many to keep up with lol

buckethand56's photo
Tue 11/23/10 09:26 AM
Hi gal, it has been a while. Moved out here when my son's live in girlfriend committed suicide, to help him out, and fell in love with the place. It is so beautiful here, I can step out the front door and see Pikes Peak, go 10 miles and be fishing, or be in the mountains, perfect for this country boy.

buckethand56's photo
Tue 11/23/10 06:24 AM
I haven't been on here in while and wonder how the rest of you feel about the medical marijuana debate.
I live in Colo and it is legal and it not only helps a lot of people but also really helps the economy. Any pros and cons out there?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25