Community > Posts By > Phoenix99flyguy

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:53 PM

the shining

Yeeeesh! For real??!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:52 PM

The Shawshank Redemption (Best ending ever in a movie)
Same here....and it comes on ALOT. And Everytime I come across it, I toss the remote to the side....won't need it again till it's over.

Saaaaameee!!!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:49 PM

I have nothing really against black people as long as they behave normal, as in not as if they are superior or demand by their behaviour they be treated as superior. I hate that friggin' chit.

I also don't see why this should be on black people. It's always as if they're special. They're not.
Apart from Caucasians there's a whole lot of different races. Why do you have to highlight black people?
That's what I don't like, they're always made out to be special while they're not. There's also Native Americans in the US you know, and no, Native Americans are not white people.
Yet, no one ever comes up with a similar topic on Native Americans, or Mongols or Maori.
Maybe we'd get somewhere if this BS of highlighting white vs. black stops, and you are doing the exact same thing. You just turn it around. Mankind is not black & white people.
There's Arab, Asian, Maori, Aboriginal, Native American, Innuit and so on.
Black people aren't the only ones who suffered hundreds of years ago. Get over it.

I'm glad you brought it up... Because you're absolutely right.
Every single race on this earth has suffered under the rule of some nutcases.
White man was a slave for thousand of years... Nobody mentions it.
White men was actually stolen from the shores of western Europe by north Africans... And so we can keep on.
The Mongols slaughtered half of Europe. China did the same. Japan slaughtered China...No man in history are to go free of bad behaviour.
But does 2 or 20 wrongsmake a right?...Shouldn't we by now have learned? Yup, but we still haven't... So what's the point of pointing fingers?

oh for ****'s sake , surprise surprise, the guy who starts this thread agrees with this ******** take

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:45 PM

I have nothing really against black people as long as they behave normal, as in not as if they are superior or demand by their behaviour they be treated as superior. I hate that friggin' chit.

I also don't see why this should be on black people. It's always as if they're special. They're not.
Apart from Caucasians there's a whole lot of different races. Why do you have to highlight black people?
That's what I don't like, they're always made out to be special while they're not. There's also Native Americans in the US you know, and no, Native Americans are not white people.
Yet, no one ever comes up with a similar topic on Native Americans, or Mongols or Maori.
Maybe we'd get somewhere if this BS of highlighting white vs. black stops, and you are doing the exact same thing. You just turn it around. Mankind is not black & white people.
There's Arab, Asian, Maori, Aboriginal, Native American, Innuit and so on.
Black people aren't the only ones who suffered hundreds of years ago. Get over it.
Jesus Christ, not that you might, but please never message me k! K

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:41 PM
Damn! If i was a female, bi or gay, that "about me" would make me cringe pretty hard, hell, as a straight man, i cringed enough to respond. Dragons :dragon_face:? Young girls?eating? Bruh!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:16 PM
Well said

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:06 PM
Rate the profile, just be honest, i could use the constructive criticism, thank you!!!☺☺

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 08:52 PM
This is crazy, youre being so disrespectful to your wife. Its si sad, due to the shame if being gay or bi, nice ladies end up marrying people in a closet. Only to have a horribke surprise years later. I got news, youre bi!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Wed 09/26/18 12:01 AM
Its cool, just looking for honesty, clearly not a pic before going out mind you!!! Lol

2 Next