Community > Posts By > Phoenix99flyguy

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Sun 10/07/18 02:17 AM
...have my changes improved my profile any??

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Sun 10/07/18 01:22 AM

Dam girl... Read the profile before responding... Not all men are looking for a quick fix here. Stop wasting our time by ignoring our profile... It only make real men seeking a real relationship sign off and never return...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, I'm sorry you were serious. Well it's nice to know that not reading profiles is not gender specific.

Welcome To Mingle2! biggrin

...just lmao!! This guy!?!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Tue 10/02/18 10:16 PM

Its a mad,mad,mad,mad,world is a pretty funny movie,and I wouldn't mind watching it again....Its' Under the big W...somewhere...

Lmao, is a good one! That ladies son whos always partying with that dancing chick whenever she calks cracks me up

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Tue 10/02/18 10:09 PM
One of the actually cool things about Phoenix, we have dispensaries now

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:40 PM
I like you in the American version of "The Office" though, Creed

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:34 PM
Idk...maybe, 19?

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:32 PM
Youre posting this again? Just bump the old one, and yes, you look the typical catfish , for real

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:30 PM

To the TO, I find it that most females have the post wall syndrome ( google it), they have unrealistic demands and expectations from man leading to....what you are facing, it has noting to do with being too old or too ugly, it has to do with female standards, lower your expectations and you will do just fine.

This is haaaardly limited to females, 1/2 us jokers think we should be with super models!!
But ya, no. You are neither too old, nor too ugly! Maybe this isnt the best site for you though

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:26 PM
I would have assumed this was a fake one, honestly

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Mon 10/01/18 11:23 PM
I definitely appreciate the advice!!! Very cool, thank you!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Sat 09/29/18 11:20 PM
94.6% of the messages i get are from scammers, from these forums i see thats fairly typical, but does mine come as as fake, or maybe just bad, lol

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Sat 09/29/18 01:08 AM
Edited by Phoenix99flyguy on Sat 09/29/18 01:09 AM

There are numerous profiles of Indian girls and women here. Send them a friend request, then they do not even answer one. I do not understand then why make a profile

CHOICE is a beautiful thing...

Right?!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Sat 09/29/18 01:05 AM
Lmao, crunchy, gotta be crunchy!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 11:31 PM
Uhhhh, seems like they just dont want to respond to YOU bro. So all Indian women on here dont want any Indian men? Or just this guy, hmmmmmm

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:41 PM
Edited by Phoenix99flyguy on Fri 09/28/18 10:41 PM
A beautiful, inside and out, woman.....annnnnd a joint. Anyone gotta joint???

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:24 PM
Nooo, the thread wasnt, but about 8 seconds into, thats what it boiled down to, verrrrry surprising, and msharmony, i wasnt directing this at you, except fir your defense if it. My response is directed at the 7 PAGES of crap that followed and ESPECIALLY Vons retort of " im so glad you brought that up" racist BS, k

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:18 PM

killing a thread, tsk tsk
it's all in your head...

the serious and jokers have had their say
so what if you are the last, why does it bother you anyway...

though you may think you're at fault it be dead
it could be there is just nothing left to be said...winking

I like to inagine youre rapping in this response lmao *wicki wicki boom chicka pa chicka boom, eri eri eri* me beat-boxin' for ya!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:07 PM
Like "hey , i cant possibly be racist cuz i think Rhianna is hot, buuuuut black people should just get over it cuz they arent the only ones to be persecuted for no legit reason" WTF?! Do you really not know youre racist dude??! GTFO of here with that ignorant SH-T!!

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 10:01 PM

It seemed to me that Von started this thread because so many other threads point out 'blacks' specifically to criticize and berate them. It was simply a rare and well appreciated (by me and others) detour from the usual 'why are blacks inferior?' type comments often read in these threads.

Uhhh , ok, i guess that kind of racism is cool?? Okie dokie
Seems more like a thread about "harmony " that really just opened pandoras box for racists being racist

Phoenix99flyguy's photo
Fri 09/28/18 09:56 PM
JAWS, THE PRINCESS BRIDE, COOL HAND LUKE, INGLORIOUS BASTERDS...to name a few

Previous 1