Community > Posts By > TBBC77

TBBC77's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:53 AM
Edited by TBBC77 on Tue 01/25/11 10:53 AM

TBBC77's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:47 AM

wow so where do i begin i am a single parent of two my daughter is 4 and my son is 2 my son is an angel and my daughter is taking on her fathers attitudes i cant get her to listen at all no matter what i try, it is hard im lonely, depressed my ex left me with a broken down van that doesnt run right. I'm in school getting ready to graduate and i want to go back, i have no job, and i just want to find that one soulmate who ill feel complete with. its very hard but its very rewarding too. Because the single parents are the ones who have a better bond i think than the parents who run off without thier kids.
i have been in the same shoes that you are in sweetheart, actually i'm still wearing them. i'm a single mother of 4 and yes it is hard and we do have our moments but in the end it is all worth it. we all want that special someone that will sweep us off our feet. Let me tell you god does have a plan for all of us and you will find mr. right, it might not be today or tomorrow or even next week but you will find someone. just be patient.:smile:

TBBC77's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:43 AM
i am raising 4 beautiful girls on my own right now, yeah its tough and i have my moments where i want to break down and cry BUT i wouldnt change it for the world! my daughters are my world. One thing i hate is when other people judge me for having 4 kids. i do it all on my own i ask for help from no one!! i have so much respect for every single mother and single father out there