Community > Posts By > MaxxMan

MaxxMan's photo
Mon 04/29/19 04:59 AM
Are there any Real Women from San Diego on this site. Especially ones that like watching sunsets and not into spending money?:thinking::flushed::money_mouth:

MaxxMan's photo
Sat 04/27/19 03:00 PM
This topic could fit in a few places, but thought I'd try it here. What do people think about letting their hair on their head go completely gray, as they get older?
Miss Cat I think U have Awesome Hair along with a Killer smile. I have a feeling if U let it go grey UR not gonna like how u look in the morning. It just wouldn't be U. Course it's your hair and you will have a lot yesmen telling U it looks good while thinking the opposite. And I will agree with that other guy, if U ever come to San Diego I'll ask U out!

MaxxMan's photo
Sat 04/27/19 02:12 AM
What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

Not a sin! Adam n Eve weren't married in the eyes of the church just put together by God. Sex before marriage sin rule was made by priests so that they could control people. Sex was one of the things the church had no control over so they came up with rules like: You can only have sex in the missionary position, sex is only to concieve children, sex is a duty not to have fun with, and of course No sex before marriage or u Will go to Hell. Also no masterbation or u will have hairy palms. If that were true every male and half the females would have hairy palms. Like my mom told me U have to try the wares before U buy. I also recommend living together for a least a year before getting married.

MaxxMan's photo
Fri 04/26/19 08:11 PM
I knew a guy long ago named Dewy. Dewy always said he was "just a carefree hippie", his idea of that was he liked to party, hangout and play frizzby in the parks. What Dewy didn't like or have was a home, a job or anything to contribute, ever. Well it got to be harder and harder for Dewy to be that "carefree hippie" and it took awhile but everyone finally got tired of paying his way. I guess all I'm saying is when you all drew my attention to the "Homeless Beach Bum" thing it triggered memories of Dewy. Just FWIW...

Good Story, and I know it's true because I have met people just like Dewy. Reality is at this time I am homeless, but I am not sitting around smoking weed and playing Frisbee. Let's just say it's amazing when someone dies how your "Family" suddenly is your "Enemy" along with: don't have your personal bank account tied into the Family Trust as one day you may no longer have access to your money." I have been working from when I was 10yrs old and mowing lawns. I have always had a job, lived in a nice part of San Diego, In the space of a couple months everything upside down. Now fast food places won't give me a job, so called family, well they are no longer family and all monies n property was tied into Family Trust and Dear Old Dad as trustee is now trying to give it all to younger brother and the lawyers are going to get most of it by the time the dust settles. Any ways I will bounce back but as I am homeless not going to lie about it and I definitely make sure I don't look it and I still have my car. Nor am I looking to ride on some womens or anyones back. Mainly joined this site just to hear what's out there I guess. Problem with being on the streets is U can't trust anyone and don't believe a damn thing about the "help" the government and homeless services supposedley give. Anyways may need to rethink being on this site as wouldn't want to have someone not a scammer actually to like me. Life's a Beach it just isn't always happy! :expressionless::zipper_mouth:

MaxxMan's photo
Fri 04/26/19 07:36 PM
If you're not taking any advice, why should I bother?[/quote A wise man once said: "Don't give advice, a wise man doesn't need it and a fool doesn't heed it." When the wise man died his Wisdom died with him. Sometimes when receiving advice the advice may be solid but yet not fit another's personality, social mores, etc... And of course sometimes we humans can just be Stubborn Idiots. I would rather hear your advice than not really but in the end as it's about me I have to make the final judgement.

MaxxMan's photo
Fri 04/26/19 04:48 PM
I never know what to put in these profiles. I try to be as honest as possible but sometimes I feel I sound stupid. So please give me a heads up on what I could do better, though I may Not take the advice

MaxxMan's photo
Fri 04/26/19 02:34 PM
U Meet someone on Mingle 2 and then U meet in person. What can that person do that would turn your knees weak?

MaxxMan's photo
Fri 04/26/19 11:31 AM
My brain! Think I lost it when I was surfing

MaxxMan's photo
Fri 04/26/19 05:00 AM
I just skimmed this topic so I cant use any of the quotes but in California illegals have been allowed to get DL for a long time now. It was thought by letting them get DL's the would have insurance. They get insurance for 1 month so they can register thier vehicles. If they kill some one and can get away they head straight to Mexico where it's extremely hard to bring them back. The Drivers License thing is small potatoes though. Here in San Diego the illegals know how to work the system. I mean they get food stamps and welfare right after they get here. And they get more of it then any other groups of people. It's hard for me to get a doctor's appt hereb be cause the system is backlogged by illegals and green card holders.

MaxxMan's photo
Thu 04/25/19 08:30 PM
Yeah I just joined and I don't know about the ladies but I got 10 nudges or winks in less then 2 hours and I could easily tell it was scammers. I replied with a good story that should hold them off for awhile. But I definitely say if U think U R in love with someone on this site MEET them before U say how much ur into them. Their picture U see, could turn out to be some 800lb man in a tutu. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

MaxxMan's photo
Thu 04/25/19 08:21 PM
(continue) but if it's a nasty disfigurement and I don't know the person it's going to take full power Not to stare and Almost all of us no matter what u might say now is gonna have a hard time getting past that. But if it's someone I knew before said disfigurement then it's no problem because I already knew the personality. Of Course getting ur face totally disfigured (and I have seen it), will most likely change that person's personality.

MaxxMan's photo
Thu 04/25/19 08:14 PM
Hi all in curious how many men would find an issue dating a woman with a facial disfigurment just a question I wonder about

Depends on the degree of the facial disfigurement.

Also depends on how I "met" her.

If I'm sitting here scrolling through profiles and of the 3,000 profile thumbnail pictures I see one has this horrible disfigurement, I'm just going to move past that one and try the other 2,999 (unless their profile or whatever makes me want to focus on the other 2,998, 2,997, etc.)

If I am at the grocery store and some random lady with a slight facial disfigurement starts flirting with me, and I'm attracted to her, then I will flirt back.

If I'm already dating her (which is implied in the OP), then it wouldn't really be an issue...as we've already gotten over the hurdle.
Unless we're talking about a disfigurement where I discover that before sex she has to get into this convoluted protection system, or I have to spend 3 hours rubbing lotion and changing sutures and gauze out, or half her cheek and nose are removable and fall off when I try to kiss her.
Then it will become a bigger issue.

I know it sounds shallow but

MaxxMan's photo
Thu 04/25/19 02:33 PM
Got It! Thank you for the answer

MaxxMan's photo
Thu 04/25/19 07:21 AM
My question is: I have 9 people that "Like Me", but I can't access that unless I "upgrade" so the pics are blurred out. What I don't understand is how they can "like me" without looking at my profile? The app shows me the people who looked at my profile. So What's Up With That?

MaxxMan's photo
Wed 04/24/19 11:46 PM
We face turning points every day in our lives, big or small that changes our perceptions of the world for better or worse. For me it was the Family Skeletons that started coming out that totally changed my life and not for the better but finding out explained a lot of things that I had wondered about. When I turned 31 I went in on a condo with my parents and my brother, which would be for my brother and a couple miles from the beach. I paid the deposit, my parents put in their name as the owned other houses and had great credit and my brother was going to add extra on the payments to cover my deposit. It went bad quickly, my brother was a slob and didn't pay the bills on time which we're all in my name. My mom started making it clear by showing up to the HOA meetings that the condo was hers as it was in her name and the problems with my brother were mine as long as he paid on the condo. One day I came home to find his friends and him ate $300.00 in groceries that I had bought earlier that day and left the place all messed up my brother and I got into a physical fight. The moment he hit in the face was the moment we were no longer family! Then my dad came along and first words out of his mouth we're "Robert Get your stuff and get the hell out of here!" Once again I was the bad guy. My brother moved back to my parents house and my mom got a lawyer to kick me out. After 2 weeks I met my mom at El Pollo Loco to discuss things and I finally asked her what was wrong with me, why was I always the bad guy, the black sheep. She told me that she had always hated me even before I was born. She felt my dad had gotten her pregnant on purpose to marry her and she had wanted to marry a rich man, not a poor Ensign in the Navy she had met at the USO. And she couldn't hate my dad because she had to marry now she was pregnant. When she told me that it was a huge ephihany ( I know that's spelled wrong). Why I Never went to birthdays as a kid, why I was always whipped with a belt and my brother never was, why I got crappy Christmas presents and he got all the cool stuff, etc... It explained so much and even though it made my life totally depressed I am still glad to know the truth. Wasn't glad to find out I didn't have a case against my parents for the condo as I had never gotten a paperwork with my signature on it and which my mom had done purposely. I was out in 30 days.