Community > Posts By > Randy350R

Randy350R's photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:39 AM

I had the opposite..my 6 year old daughter was supposed to stay with my exhusband until i got on my feet in a few weeks.I never got her back and although i did get visitation..he threatened to disappear with her and got her a passport.He was nasty and i believed him. I never said a bad word to my child about her father,,,until she was 18.Then i told her to ask me what ever she wanted about the previous 10yrs. She thanked me for not complicating her life even more by dissing her dad when she was little. She is 31 now and we have had a wonderful relationship for almost 15 years. She really at this point has no use for her dad and that's his own doing. I only tell u this so that u can have hope for the future with your own child.

Unlike a lot of people we remain on good terms and we still care about each other. We don't resent each other, so I'm thankful for that.
[/quote

Be very thankful for that..and bite your tougue as often as you have to to keep it that way. Your kids are everything!!!!!

It will be easy, we don't bad talk each other, we keep our secrets. I invited her to come along while spending time with our daughter and she came. After all she IS the mother of my child.

Randy350R's photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:09 AM
I don't know theres a lot of weird stuff about about that whole thing. Some of the words slipping out the bush and bush jr's mouths is pretty appalling. The U.S. government is pretty sick I wouldn't be surprised...

Randy350R's photo
Wed 02/02/11 02:14 AM

And let me suck his cock! Have hot sex.

That was just pure awesome! LOL!!

Randy350R's photo
Wed 02/02/11 02:02 AM

Get him a Mjöllnir ring, that way if his buds give him crap he can permanently give them the symbol of a mans god on their forehead!

I have to go with this one. rofl

LOL!!!

I'm a guy and I've worn a promise ring once upon a time. My friends never bothered me but I only have REAL friends which is probably why I only have about 5. Anyway, if I were him I would love it.

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:48 PM
Artist/Kreator: song/Voices Of The Dead

Oldest dream within a dream
Cold but sweet and tempting
As I look into those eyes long gone
And it feels like you were still a part
Of this restless world
From beyond you reach out for my hand
Come closer follow me

Are you willing to pay the price
To see what the future will bring
Here in the place where the weak become strong
And the lowest of life become kings
All are lost in euphoria
No failure or earthly disease
Glorious and proud, stands the beggar now crowned
Who once lived a life on his knees

Tonight I hear you whisper
Deep inside within my head
Tonight I see familiar faces
Voices of the dead calling me

Are you aware of the hate and the greed
That would fall forever from you
Do you believe that this mortal coil
Is the only path you can choose
Memories of life
Memories of death
Right here its all the same
So come on over to the other side
And let go of this life of pain

Tonight I hear you whisper
Deep inside within my head
Tonight I see familiar faces
Voices of the dead calling me

So my friend don't leave me now
There's nothing I would miss here
Let me join the circle now and teach me how to fly
Love and hate, lust and joy
I have seen it all here
So lead me through and light my path
Embrace me as I die

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:42 PM
Deicide - Dead But Dreaming

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/01/11 11:26 AM
Single, kind of afraid it might stay that way..

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/01/11 11:17 AM
Seems like a good girl, picture 4 is my fav..

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/01/11 11:10 AM

I had the opposite..my 6 year old daughter was supposed to stay with my exhusband until i got on my feet in a few weeks.I never got her back and although i did get visitation..he threatened to disappear with her and got her a passport.He was nasty and i believed him. I never said a bad word to my child about her father,,,until she was 18.Then i told her to ask me what ever she wanted about the previous 10yrs. She thanked me for not complicating her life even more by dissing her dad when she was little. She is 31 now and we have had a wonderful relationship for almost 15 years. She really at this point has no use for her dad and that's his own doing. I only tell u this so that u can have hope for the future with your own child.

Unlike a lot of people we remain on good terms and we still care about each other. We don't resent each other, so I'm thankful for that.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:35 PM
Edited by Randy350R on Mon 01/31/11 10:37 PM

How can one learn 2 trust?

Overcome whatever it is that is preventing you from being able to trust people. Unless it's something like you've been cheated on, lied to, taken advantage, etc. Then you just accept that you can't trust those that have betrayed you. But, if you can't trust anyone, then there may be a bigger issue to resolve.

Thats right, if you can't trust anyone there probably IS a bigger issue. If you start with someone new, remember that the slate is clean.

And ACT like it. It might be hard but it's all in your head. Until someone betrays you or exhibits suspicious behavior. You gotta trust them or it will cause major problems.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:16 PM
My friends mom sees them too. She always points them out but I can never see them. It's creepy. And she's far from crazy.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 01:17 PM
Eh sure what the hell.. *pull*

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 01:12 PM

Would you care to discuss how to dampen
the effects of air molecules that just
so happen to pass through the shock wave
caused by atmospheric re-entry and are
excited to higher vibrational and
chemical energy modes?

Yes !!!
(I take it you don't mean spitting on them.)

I'm so glad you asked!

Just like most things in life, we can solve this issue with math.

So if:

P = p RT

And:

P = Pressure

p = Gas Density

R = Gas Constant = (53.34 ft. lbs./lbm-°R)

T = Temperture

Then:

Ph = p RT

Which basically means that the gasses must still obey thermodynamic laws and specific equilibrium by maintaining the energy budget across the shock wave and boundary layer.

That would cause the temperatures in the shock layer to reach between 2500 to 3500°F.

So to dampen the effects we need to take false lift into consideration by not allowing regenerative circulation on the surface.

Dude can you take your farts somewhere else?

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 12:49 PM

Do you work with idiots? I work with alot of people who didn't even go to high school! The funny part is that they think that they're smart!!laugh rant devil :angry: surprisedfrownshocked

I see incompetence everyday, but Im not sure if it is the result of idiocy or laziness. I think people are being trained to be lazy thinkers who would otherwise be pretty smart. Society doesnt socially promote thinking as much as it does following,,,there isnt enough of a balance between the two.

Thats right, they want the majority of us cowed and dumb. Few shepherds and a whole lot of sheep. The powers that be are a battery and we are the alternators.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 12:38 PM
Idiots are plenty. Natural selection has been abolished so we have lots of them around. The ones that get me are the compulsive liars. They look you in the eye, lie right to your face and hope that you're dumb enough to believe it. You can tell they know you know they're bullshitting but still they swear up and down when you call they're bluff.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:13 AM
I feel like I got some gas... owy, man period cramps...

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 10:09 AM
Nope

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 09:49 AM
I'm definitely deep. I don't know how you would messure intellect I've made my share of bad choices but at the same time I've been told by people in their late 50's that they've learned from me and I was worthy enough to have my former boss ask my advice and opinions throughout the crumbling of his marriage. I'd have to take an IQ test I guess but I'm definitely deep.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:07 AM
We are a destructive species. We don't have niches.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:04 AM
Accept it, I did, why the heck not?