Community > Posts By > Randy350R

Randy350R's photo
Mon 02/14/11 02:38 PM

Normally I'm the guy that says it going to be okay, and you should do what feels right.

On the other hand, if my 19 year old daughter was dating a 29 year old, I might have things to say.

I think it TOTALLY depends upon the 19 year old,

when they are still in their 'teens' they develop at different rates. I know 19 year olds who still are emotionally and intellectually equivalent to a 15 or 16 year old

I also know a 16 year old who is as mature and logical as any twenty year old I know

Id say if its a high schoolish 19 year old(the kind who is not self supportive and knows very little beyond what she wants at this moment), I would personally be suspect of a nearly thirty year old man 'dating' her

If its a mature 19 year old (the kind that is self supportive, well grounded and logical about the world around her, has some idea of where she wants to go in life, has an identity that doesnt need to be validated,,,),,than I wouldnt personally think twice

it isnt the biological age its the emotional/intellectual compatibility

if yall are on the same emotional and intellectual level at your ages,, more power to ya

I don't give a **** what people think it's more a question of weather I can expect to be mobbed about it. She is grounded somewhat she he has a job, residence and her own bills to pay. She wants to be a dentist... I don't think I could hit it off with girl who has a 16 year old mentality. But she does look like she could be as young as 17 even.

Randy350R's photo
Sun 02/13/11 03:48 PM
That is one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard. It doesn't even deserve an answer.

Randy350R's photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:39 AM
A guy that doesn't like kissing is crazy!

Randy350R's photo
Sat 02/12/11 06:32 PM

Not unless she looks younger then 19.

It gets pretty difficult to tell how old girls are just by looking at them these days.

Randy350R's photo
Sat 02/12/11 06:30 PM
Cool, just needed a few opinions. Good feed back, thanks everyone.

Randy350R's photo
Fri 02/11/11 08:46 PM
So I hit it off with a girl thats 10 years younger than me. Is this going to make me look like a lecherous freak in public?

Randy350R's photo
Fri 02/11/11 12:33 AM
Motley Crue - Sticky Sweet
Motley Crue - Slice of your pie

Now thats some sexy hot woman music!

Randy350R's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:43 PM
Edited by Randy350R on Thu 02/10/11 11:44 PM
Thanks but I feel like a dog waiting for table scraps. Or a troll under a bridge waiting for the next goat to come along...

Randy350R's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:38 PM

Still single? With legs like that? :)

Why thank you kind sir. Think I should show more leg to get a date? pitchfork

It works for me thats for sure, can I be your slave? ;)

hmm, never had a man slave before. What would I do with you?happy

It's not what you would do with me, it's what you tell me to do with you ;) Of course if you can't decide you can just let me do my thing...

Well, I am never at loss for making a decision. Just don't believe in treating a man like a slave. Sorry dear; you will have to find someone else to do that.

I don't have to be a slave I was just trying to get your attention.

Well, you can get my attention just by talking to me as a person. Its not that hard.

How did this go from playful and fun to complete seriousness? It's my age isn't it? Just because I'm 20 years younger... I gotchya..

Randy350R's photo
Thu 02/10/11 06:50 PM

It's not what you would do with me, it's what you tell me to do with you ;) Of course if you can't decide you can just let me do my thing...

Well, I am never at loss for making a decision. Just don't believe in treating a man like a slave. Sorry dear; you will have to find someone else to do that.

I don't have to be a slave I was just trying to get your attention.

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/08/11 09:52 AM
If your gonna do that then do it in private and grab it nicely. Or you could just kiss him...

Randy350R's photo
Tue 02/08/11 12:20 AM
Yep, I've said that myself. Too many people these days love another according to their own benefit. Love is supposed to be unconditional and unselfish.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 02/07/11 10:38 PM

Randy350R's photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:52 PM
Yeah, men are not hard to read. Take Goofball's and bulldog's advice.

Randy350R's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:54 PM
I'll play ;)

Randy350R's photo
Mon 02/07/11 12:16 PM

Randy350R's photo
Sun 02/06/11 01:04 AM

Randy350R's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:42 PM
Horror Detox by Pestilence

Randy350R's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:40 PM
Check the transmission fluid for proper level. I'm less familiar with computerized cars. I won't drive anything newer than 89.

Randy350R's photo
Fri 02/04/11 09:12 PM
Edited by Randy350R on Fri 02/04/11 09:16 PM
That is cool. :) I got flowers from my ex back in the day. Some might feel insecure about these things but to me it speaks volumes about a woman when she'll defy tradition to send a message. It's pretty sexy.

Previous 1 3 4