Community > Posts By > BeyondBlueEyes

BeyondBlueEyes's photo
Thu 02/07/08 11:41 AM
It really does sound like you two care for each other. I personally don't think you messed up at all; you can't mess up by communicating considerately and respectfully. :)

It was important for you to say what you did-- for both of your benefits. Your benefit would be obvious; her benefit is that you showed her your heart, that you enjoy her company and desire to grow closer. I'll bet that touched her!

Her heart seems to be in harmony with yours, going by what you've said. She'll give all she can-- and more. If she understands that you aren't asking to go out or to be active somehow that she'd have to set time aside for, but that you would be very content to simply have her presence (such as being near her while she does homework), I believe that would touch her as well. She also would feel a little bad doing homework with you there instead of giving you as much attention as she'd like, but if you express that you're just happy to be close-by and consistently repeat the action to reinforce your words, she'll accept that and relax with some time. :)

So, in short-- communicate and show her your heart! I think it's very sweet that you're content to be near her and don't need to be entertained. That shows great connectivity and selflessness! :)

Best wishes,

jess

BeyondBlueEyes's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:47 PM
Neem is a good anti-bacterial extract. It can be found as a liquid, oil, or encapsulated dry.

You could try a silver hydrosol, though, which would be my primary mode of defense. Silver's molecular vibration is at such a high frequency that anaerobic bacteria (the kind you don't want!) and viruses cannot survive in its presence, just like crystal is known to shatter at high frequencies.

Essential oils like tea tree and lavender are effective but should be diluted by a carrier oil like olive or sweet almond because they're very potent.

Take care of yourself......a pro-biotic with a high microbial count of several billion per dose would help, too!

:)

BeyondBlueEyes's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:55 AM
Well-put, Deb! :)

BeyondBlueEyes's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:46 AM
The term "Christian", according to my understanding, was originally used in a derogatory sense and aimed toward the early followers of Jesus Christ. It literally is translated "little Christ" or "Christ imitator.

I personally do not prefer to be called this term for the exact reason you're questioning its meaning: it's too broad of a term. Each person has their own relationship with God, even if it's a non-existent relationship, right? If you are targeting your life and actions and heart and soul after Christ, then you're trying to follow in His shadow. In the authentic sense of the term "Christian", that is who a Christian is: one who patters his or her life after Christ. We do not possess all that Christ did on earth, but it is very possible to have the Mind of Christ: to know him; to know God. We're all on our own journeys through life, and we're all always learning.

You mentioned "The Way", and that is what Jesus Christ said that He was: the Truth, the Way, and the Life.

Christianity itself should ideally be the state of following Christ. To me, it isn't a religion; it's a relationship with God Himself and a way of life and love. It means so many things now; you're right!

BeyondBlueEyes's photo
Sun 10/21/07 10:30 AM
Blessed Thistle is another herb widely known to be effective. :) I believe it works synergistically with others mentioned. Kudos to all who are trying!!