Community > Posts By > lily38

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:08 PM
I have lived in sin, been married, had children out of wedlock...I have lived a non-traditional, non-religious life for the most part. I even have sex from time to time, just to prevent the build-up of cobwebs. However, I leave indiscriminant sex, consentual sex behind when I take my maritial vows......otherwise, getting married would be a joke....

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:55 PM
I dozed off midway through the reading........yawn

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:52 PM
If people honored the sacrement of marriage as it was intended, in its purest form, there'd be no need to discuss abolishing marriage altogether. The "revolvers" and cheaters, liars, abusers......they are the factors that make marriage a useless waste of paper.

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:46 PM
Ladies, it was a lighthearted statement......I do actually know the difference between cheating and "open marriages". I am a PSO, fo Pete's sake. I hear things that would knock your socks off. Open marriage may not but cheating, however it really shouldn't even be considered a marriage, either. It makes marriage a meaningless committment. Save marriage for those who want to committ only to one person.....foresaking all others 'til death do them part. If you can't call gay unions a marriage, you shouldn't call "open marriages" a marriage. Doing so makes makes that marriage an abomination. Why don't they rename open marriages " revolving door unions" ?huh huh huh huh

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:39 PM
Don't be scared, moofie-baby....let's share the love, cuddle-kins............laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:38 PM
Are you sure it is not an early indication of Schizophrenia? Or an accidental overdose? noway drinker

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:36 PM
I know....that's a lotta love......but I am full of it.........

:wink: bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:35 PM
My ex and I had a partially open marriage.....only problem was it was only "open" on his side....AND he forgot to tell me about it..........no need to marry if you want to screw around..

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:30 PM
Oh, yeah..embarassed ...what moofooga said.....I "loved" all 234......and counting...............bigsmile

lily38's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:23 PM
No, but I think I felt close to number 234.........laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:13 AM
Perhaps the media is embellishing, too? She broke the law, is illegal, pays no taxes.....but HEY! Let's pay her for her rotten experience in the American justice system. That would never happen to an American prisoner in a Mexican prison!! I had a friend who was jailed for two years in a Mexican prison. Have you seen what THEY drink? Urine would be a refreshing alternative. He was beaten, remained in the same clothes for months......slept on a disease ridden dirt floor. He went there after crossing all the legal channels necessary. She snuck in, then committed at least one crime we know of..........but, hey, I want my tax dollars to be used to provide her restitution. I can't afford braces for my kids and have no dental coverage, yet mobile dental services are available at no cost to them, and the service drives right to them. Our healthcare system sucks, our economy sucks, the borders are a joke.....but let's keep being the bleeding hearts that other countries look to for hand outs before ridiculing and condeming us or flying planes into our structures.

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:36 AM
There are functional people out there. Finding them is the problem....

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:32 AM
The problem is these dysfunctional people are expert gameplayers, and we allow ourselves to become vulnerable to their games.

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:29 AM
It's normal to get stuck in these dysfunctional ruts. I've definitely been there.......

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:27 AM
Are you trying to tell us something, Peccy? Unleash your inner pack rat, doll....we still luv ya!:wink: bigsmile

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:25 AM
In my opinion, it sounds as though you keep choosing the same types of dysfunctional relationships......You can't change them or their behavior; you can only change yours....

lily38's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:10 AM
I do phone sex for a living. It's the closest I plan on getting to love ever again in this lifetime.ohwell

lily38's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:10 AM
Bless you, Jace, darling!flowerforyou drinker I think right about now I could really guzzle a "40"..............

lily38's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:59 AM
Thankyou, Silverfox! Goodnight, Engraven!

lily38's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:56 AM
Devil, honey, regardless of the war being right or wrong, you were sent on a mission to do a job and follow orders given by your superiors. You did your job and completed your mission. War is never ethical in any sense of the word. It is easy for those of us at home to make judgements and cast stones, but until any of us have walked a mile in your shoes we really should keep our mouths shut. You didn't have a whole lot of options over there. You did what you had to in order to survive. You are a survivor of this war.....God bless you.flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25