Community > Posts By > lily38

lily38's photo
Wed 07/08/09 02:49 AM
I had a lot of friends and would go back. Of course, there are things I would do differently to make the absolute most of every situation, but I wouldn't mind an opportunity to do it again, especially if I could take the knowledge I have now with me.

lily38's photo
Tue 12/02/08 02:38 AM
Maybe they let Obama slide on the issue of citizenship as way of easing racial tensions..........PUHLEEEEZZZEEE!!
Get over it. He is as American as you or me. He deserves as fair a chance as GW Bush. I would question Bush's loyalty to America way before I would Obama, and I base that statement on GW's performance as President of the USA. His track record speaks volumes. He has left a helluva mess for Obama and his house to clean up. Give our new president a chance.

lily38's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:51 PM
I think you have really answered your own question by joining this site! Time moves quickly.....don't get left in the dust!

lily38's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:19 PM
My feeling, Shadow, is that people who are truly content with themselves are able to accept others as they are.....so, people with confidence issues look for a scapegoat and set about to change THEM.

lily38's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:25 AM

the day my momma got out of prison,i went to pick her up in the rain,but before i could get to the station in my pick up truck,she got ran over by a dam ol' train. has this ever happened to anyone:smile:

So what's the question again? Have I been drunk?......or late to pick up my mom from prison?....................At any rate, yes to both.rofl

lily38's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:15 AM
I think to each his own. It's your body. I have tats and I dont regret them.

lily38's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:13 AM
Ass antlers, tramp stamps....whatever they may be, I've got 'em!

lily38's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:06 AM

Maybe, if enough fundamentalist crazy soccer moms vote for McCain because they love Sarah Palin (she's one of us!)

Some still pissed off former Hillary supporters could vote for him as revenge against Obama.

lily38's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:00 PM
She is 28, right? There is a significant difference in the preferences of a 28 year old in comparison to a 40 year old. She has a natural desire to become a mother and she is at an age that would be great for beginning a family. It's totally usderstandable. She is in the early years, just beginning life really.
40+ is an age in which most of us have been there, done that, we have experience to back our decisions and we know what will work for us and what won't. I agree with Ted. Go for a gal closer to your age range, or at least one who is an experienced parent.
Good luck and keep your chin up.

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:39 PM
Bust their azz!

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:39 PM
After 4 years????? A bit obsessive, perhaps. If it were shortly after your break-up, that would be normal....but 4 years. Yikes!! Hide the rabbits!!

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:32 PM

Define "loving feeling"......

you know - that feeling jsh members give you laugh

Oooooohhhhhhh!!!! THAT loving feeling...........

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:22 PM
Define "loving feeling"......

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:20 PM
From my standpoint it is definitely distance, even w/in my own state. Combine that with the gas prices and oy-vey!!!!

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:13 PM
I have met some really good friends here and I do care very much for them! flowerforyou

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:11 PM

I have it on good authority that this IS a dating site.

DISCLAIMER:

*** Not available to residents of Illinois ***

Poor Illionois-ites!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I don't know that Colorado is actually fairing any better.......sad

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:04 PM
Your baby makes the move more than worthwhile, my friend! drinker flowerforyou

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:00 PM
laugh

woody!!!!! what was the question????drinker drinker
I can'ttype any slower,laugh E!!laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lily38's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:51 PM
Hey, Derek, funny you should post this topic, as I was just wondering the same thing about myself! Little less facial hair may make me more appealing......laugh laugh laugh laugh huh huh

lily38's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:42 PM
It is a lonely world, depending on your perspective. You can be in a room filled with people, laughter, conversation and still feel alone. You can be married to someone for years, sleep side-by-side each night, eat together, travel together and be lonely as hell....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25