Community > Posts By > cuzdog

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 08:12 PM
But either way they gotta grow up. Life is going to get harder and harder if they dont.

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:50 PM
You right on that one. People just gotta realize this is life and not play land.

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:24 PM
Well yeah actions tell alot about that person, but the fact is that they should know how to act like an adult instead of a middle school kid.

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:21 PM
See I might be 18 but age aint nothing but a number. Numbers go up and down either way. An what im tryn to say is that people should just accept people the way they are, instead of judging them. Im not a judgementle person, I dont see why everyone else has to. But I guess its just life.

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:13 PM
Any single ladies 18-21 in the Springs area trying to get at a stud?! Lol I know im probably going over board with the stud part, but I dont care. HAh

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 09:55 AM
See I would try down in Florida but I wouldnt have anyway to get there. See since im only 18 and still in school im kinda limited to my mobility till I graduate.

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 12:21 AM
Im just mainly tired of all the time iv waisted on females, all the time iv givin to them and iv havent gotten a single thing in return. Just want someone who is guna be real with me for once., you know what im tryn to say?

cuzdog's photo
Mon 01/31/11 12:03 AM
Whats your honest opinion? Be honest! :smile:

cuzdog's photo
Sun 01/30/11 11:19 PM
Im tired of being told that I cant be with someone because of what im wearing or what I look like! I thought it was it doesnt matter what you are on the outside but on the inside.!