Community > Posts By > Fire2Burn

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 04:17 PM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Thu 03/22/12 04:18 PM

There is no excuse for cheating. Its a choice. Cheating is cheating, no matter how many times it happened. A cheater only cheats himself, because he doesn't get to be with the amazing girl he phucked over.

Cheating, lying, lusting, all the same chit.

wats cheating for you..??

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 03:58 PM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Thu 03/22/12 04:01 PM
i know theirs rules for everything..
like..workin thingz out...

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 03:06 PM

Hmmm, if a dude attempts to change me then it can only go so far. Guys and gals will sniff out insecurity, but if its meant to be, there shouldn't be a doubt or question about it. I don't believe in soul mates really. All you're going to get is a mate.

i know my girl still loves me ive nvr doubt it or question abt it.. he knows it meant to b thts y he nvr stop from pursuing her, he truely believes they r meant to b each other..

In the game of things, you gotta know the rules...

Wat rules we are talkin..??theirs no game jux being real..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 03:04 PM

No woman will ever respect you more than you respect yourself.

Self respect is way sexy. Add some self confidence and....smitten drool

he knows he have selfrespect, he knows they r meant to b together..thts not lowering himself...even I know i meant to b with my girl....

And I still do..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:57 PM
I when from Kali-> las vegas-> grand canyon-> Laughlin, Nevada-> to kali again..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:10 PM
I Miss my chikita preciosa..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 01:59 PM

if she's anywhere near half the pessimist that i am,
you're screwed.
i don't believe you can love someone you've never met.
you don't know them entirely.
you can be in love with the idea of what your head makes that person out to be,
but until you meet you won't know what he/she is really like.
until you see each other you each are choosing what to show/say.
you choose what to keep from each other.
that could be something or nothing,
but it'll stay quite ambivalent until you meet.
what the **** am i saying?!
D:
i don't know.
i know nothing.
This is very true!!Iv'emet many people who were not what they made me out to believe who they were......Then i have met some that were Ihad a guy that would call & my whole face would light up! It took time toreally get to know him in real LIFE.... It took years to find out who he really was!

Well..

We're giving it a whirl..

So, ty everyone. :)

Giving a chance.. I agree ..pretty much IS going to work out..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:38 AM

I'd walk to hell itself for her..

he was expressing hes true feelings tht he woud do watever it takes to be with her.. like me I have a passport, and itz not stopping me to be with my girl tht i love..Love u chikita..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:22 AM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Thu 03/22/12 10:45 AM

Back on topic...

500 miles is less than half the distance I am working with.

Patience, devotion and loyalty, emotional support, understanding, trust , faith and love.

You give it every day and you gotta mean it.

That is something that money cannot buy.

THAT is how you earn your lover and I don't care if they are 500 miles away or laying in bed next to you.

I always have except one mistake i made and am srry for that,but i know am going to restore all tht..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 03:51 AM

Meeting in person is necessary before declaring such devotions. This is why it becomes suspicious.

they working thingz out and trying to make a point..their no suspicious abt that

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 03:45 AM

..you need more, I know, I understand.

So let me SHOW you.

I know I effed up with my own wording..
..and it sounded so awful..

But I swear my intentions are pure.
That what I speak is true, it is real.

Just give me a fair chance to prove it to you.

Please...

I second tht to my girl, I only want itz another chance, i wont wasted, and wont take it for granted either..we all need a second chance in life and relationships....Everyting ur saying mike itz wat am feeling...

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 03:21 AM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Thu 03/22/12 03:29 AM

No woman will ever respect you more than you respect yourself.

Self respect is way sexy. Add some self confidence and....smitten drool

he knows he have selfrespect, he knows they r meant to b together..thts not lowering himself...even I know i meant to b with my girl....

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:21 AM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Thu 03/22/12 03:11 AM

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:18 AM

Hmmm, if a dude attempts to change me then it can only go so far. Guys and gals will sniff out insecurity, but if its meant to be, there shouldn't be a doubt or question about it. I don't believe in soul mates really. All you're going to get is a mate.

i know my girl still loves me ive nvr doubt it or question abt it.. he knows it meant to b thts y he nvr stop from pursuing her, he truely believes they r meant to b each other..

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:16 AM

Fire2Burn's photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:11 AM

Fire2Burn's photo
Wed 03/21/12 07:06 PM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Wed 03/21/12 07:11 PM

No.

Which is why I don't.

I absolutely love you.
I see NO future without you.

You are ALL I want.
You are ALL I need.

Period.
No fine print.
No hidden agenda.
No games.

i think your forgetting a few of your favorite words..BUT..THINK...IF....

I absolutely love you IF I didn't , I'd tell you.

I see no future without you and IF I find myself THINKing otherwise, I will TELL you.

Everything I've been expressing and saying HAS and IS still true.

Sometimes I doubt YOU love me, since you keep wanting to leave me.. BUT not even that stops me from pursuing you.

I LOVE YOU, JENNIFER.
Only you.
Always been you.

Well Said..I couldnt said it any better..

Fire2Burn's photo
Wed 03/21/12 06:54 PM
Everyting ur saying mike itz wat am feeling...

Fire2Burn's photo
Wed 03/21/12 06:54 PM
Edited by Fire2Burn on Wed 03/21/12 07:03 PM

..you need more, I know, I understand.

So let me SHOW you.

I know I effed up with my own wording..
..and it sounded so awful..

But I swear my intentions are pure.
That what I speak is true, it is real.

Just give me a fair chance to prove it to you.

Please...

I second tht to my girl, I only want itz another chance, i wouldnt wasted, i wouldnt take it for granted.. we all need a second chance in life and relationships.....Everyting ur saying mike itz wat am feeling...

Fire2Burn's photo
Wed 03/21/12 06:28 PM
Buzzed....drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25