Community > Posts By > JustBeHonest

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 04/09/19 05:44 AM

Really annoyed, it’s snowing.

laugh laugh laugh Better there than here.

tears tears tears

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 04/09/19 05:41 AM

Really annoyed, it’s snowing.

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 04/09/19 05:40 AM

Cuddling

Giggling

Loud music

JustBeHonest's photo
Mon 04/08/19 04:20 PM

Feeling full and content but I really want some cupcakes

JustBeHonest's photo
Mon 04/08/19 04:17 PM

Wears leg warmers, watches flash dance and tries to imitate the moves

JustBeHonest's photo
Mon 04/08/19 04:12 PM

Yes I love playing house.......and sometimes doctor too drool

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 08:04 PM

If you don’t want to be friends only with someone you are in love with, here’s what you do....

Just come right out and tell her how you feel. Worst case scenario is you lose her as a friend. Best case scenario, she gives you a chance.

Take a risk!!!”,

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 07:45 PM

Has no pic in case he gets recognized from America’s Most Wanted,

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 05:58 PM

A little tired but good enough.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY yahooooooo

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 01:25 PM
Thinking if I didn’t have a hair appt tomorrow morning, I would be out of here for the night. Darn it!

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 01:20 PM

Happy people

My beautiful loving dogs

Looking out my window at the ice melting on the river

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 01:18 PM

Caffeine. :laughing:

AGREED!

Although some seem to need alcohol!

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 01:17 PM

Whoa, ivegot, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

No, not at all!

I just see people here day after day complaining and listing all the reasons why they can't get a date or get laid and thought if I expressed myself a bit it might help others. And you can also relax as I was directing myself primarily but not exclusively at the men.

I try conscienntiously to do some good every day (deed) and if my latest rant or would be instructions on dating at 62 where there's a small amount of people helps someone I'm happy.

I actually agree with what you said. Most are either not trying hard enough, too jaded and give off those vibes, or their expectations are not realistic. Being on several dating sites for awhile gave me a lot of insight.

Some people in here are so negative it shows a mile away. Why would you expect any interest?

And the guys who think women are looking for a man with money, you’re looking at the wrong women so you get what you deserve. You want a young sexy thing, PAY for it.

"Most are either not trying hard enough, too jaded and give off those vibes, or their expectations are not realistic."

"Some people in here are so negative it shows a mile away."

These are generally learned behaviors and attitudes from many years of negative life experiences. It is like sending out messages, maybe 1 in 100 actually will bother to make a reply so why would anyone bother to create more of a message than 1 or 2 lines? It just isn't worth the effort! Just reading many of the posts on this thread reinforces that negative attitude you refer to.

I’ve had many many negative experiences in my life. I refuse to let it turn me into a negative person.

All I can say is take a long look at yourself.

JustBeHonest's photo
Thu 04/04/19 09:01 AM

Whoa, ivegot, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

No, not at all!

I just see people here day after day complaining and listing all the reasons why they can't get a date or get laid and thought if I expressed myself a bit it might help others. And you can also relax as I was directing myself primarily but not exclusively at the men.

I try conscienntiously to do some good every day (deed) and if my latest rant or would be instructions on dating at 62 where there's a small amount of people helps someone I'm happy.

I actually agree with what you said. Most are either not trying hard enough, too jaded and give off those vibes, or their expectations are not realistic. Being on several dating sites for awhile gave me a lot of insight.

Some people in here are so negative it shows a mile away. Why would you expect any interest?

And the guys who think women are looking for a man with money, you’re looking at the wrong women so you get what you deserve. You want a young sexy thing, PAY for it.

JustBeHonest's photo
Wed 04/03/19 03:38 PM

Looking for advice, no wait.......offering advice, no wait.....I can’t remember.

JustBeHonest's photo
Wed 04/03/19 07:16 AM

And then he said blah blah blah

JustBeHonest's photo
Wed 04/03/19 07:13 AM
I’m tired, you talk too muc Chatty Cathy! Stop keeping me up so late.

JustBeHonest's photo
Wed 04/03/19 07:10 AM
“Elderly people will along the way of life appreciate more ones attitude, personality, know by heart that a beautiful mind tops a beautiful physique... ”

This is so true.

While I don’t want to be considered Elderly, as you get older you see things differently.

I don’t look for someone that is very sexy to me. I look for someone who is pleasant on the eyes. Get to know them and if they are sexy inside, they become so much more attractive to me.

If they aren’t hideous, maybe take a chance. Stop looking for the perfect sexy body cuz it isn’t realistic.
People usually think they’re better than they really are. That’s why they’re still single.

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 04/02/19 08:52 PM

Oh ya, no more kids running around my house please.

JustBeHonest's photo
Tue 04/02/19 11:24 AM
Wondering why his skanks Are slanking.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25