Community > Posts By > malizza

malizza's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:15 PM
yawn yawn I have forgotten what a good nights sleep is like.... And When I dream about my Ex it is considered a nightmare by me, myself and I!!!!!!ohwell ohwell ohwell yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

malizza's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:11 PM

Do...for the love of all that is sacred it is Do.grumble

man that is just raw....laugh laugh laugh laugh

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:38 PM

nah, really all joking aside ! all im looking for is to love and have that love returned to me ! is that too much to ask out of some one ?huh

No that is just what everyone wants.... now to find Ms. Right and love her the way you want to be loved...
i thought i did ? but she is madd at me , because of a dumb pic i had up ! i will say it im warped i find thing's funny where other's dont , but she didnt have to get madd .huh

I am going to say that it must be hard to have someone mad at you when you care about them... Sometimes we have to think about what others might think if we do or say something. Give her some time she will get over it if you are the person she wants to be with...
i hope so, because i really care about her !

:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou

that is nice.. at least there is a chance for you...

good luck my friend.

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:35 PM
Hola yo soy hispana... la verdad es soy Cubana/Italiana.... Me encanta los hombres latinos y me gustaria encntrarme un hombre carinoso tambien...

:smile: flowerforyou

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:32 PM

nah, really all joking aside ! all im looking for is to love and have that love returned to me ! is that too much to ask out of some one ?huh

No that is just what everyone wants.... now to find Ms. Right and love her the way you want to be loved...
i thought i did ? but she is madd at me , because of a dumb pic i had up ! i will say it im warped i find thing's funny where other's dont , but she didnt have to get madd .huh

I am going to say that it must be hard to have someone mad at you when you care about them... Sometimes we have to think about what others might think if we do or say something. Give her some time she will get over it if you are the person she wants to be with...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:25 PM

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:21 PM

i cant do any thing else right ! so why stop there ! lollaugh

Sorry, do I detect a slight inferiority complex.... you poor thing... embarassed

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:15 PM

it sounded good to me ! laugh
It sounds good to Pees On Toilet Seats. Curious, is that an aim problem...or sheer rebellion?

laugh laugh

I think it is because he can't find the light switch...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:13 PM
ohwell ohwell ohwell ohwell

Well let me see if I got this right now... guys want: a woman that is sweet, loving, caring, can cook, can mother and knows where the nearest Taco Bell is.... Oh and lots of SEX... blushing Well I want all that too.... no wonder...sad

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:10 PM

aaaawww wiley poor nutty little guy

Who you calling little? :tongue:

Now I need a drink... noway laugh laugh :wink:

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:05 PM

I am honored that you would consider me & I think you are really nice, & attractive, but....

...you're not my type!

Thats ok your not mine either, I just want them homemade tacos... LOL...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:02 PM

Honey if you had my homemade tacos ,enchalidas & spainish rice you would NEVER want Taco bell again!

Will you marry me.... I am hungry now.

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:59 PM

taco bell....thats all i want....really

Boy you are easy.... I will send you a burrito...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:56 PM

MOVE OVER OLD TRUCK!!!
huh huh huh old ?
Hey, In my heart I'm just an old truck myself. I can share the driveway I suppose.
flowerforyou i'm just like my old truck ! im old on the outside but my heart beat is young and strong !
I like your truck...had to sneak a peek earlier to see it cause you keep changing you pic. :tongue:
that's because im so old ugly !laugh
Puhlease! ohwell

Now Now.... Please no ugly here ok... we are all beautifulllll... OK...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:47 PM

Honesty , Love , Lots of sex

Kinda hard to find nowadays frown

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Romeo's such a cutie...he must have trouble finding honesty. laugh

I honestly think he is adorable. I dont really think he has too much of a problem with all that...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:46 PM

what I want isnt around me

At this point I'm thinking my soul mate probably lives on another continent and speaks a different language.

Believe me I know how you feel... I think that my soul mate is probably not even born yet... and I have no chance of meeting him... at least if yours is on another continent or speaks another language you can hop a plain or take a class... I can't bend space and time, at least not yet...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:36 PM

Does it really matter what they want...like we're going to magically poof into the object of their every desire...poof! We are what we are and and just have to find the one that likes us as much as that old truck in the drive..."AS IS"!

Wow... what an answer... can I be an old sports car though... Pleeeeeezzzzeee... LOL

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:33 PM
I do believe in love and that is what I want... but I dont just want any kind of love I want that holding hands at 80 kind of love... that is the kind that is very hard to find...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:06 PM
I personally think that this is probably the most honest job in the world - you know what you want and they know what they have to give. no if ands or buts involved. It should be legalized in all states already so that the government can regulate it and also make it safer for these poor women that are only trying to keep their heads above water...

malizza's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:04 PM
All I know is that everytime I date a guy - they all seem to be looking for a woman that's going to be either their mother or a quick sex partner..... I am willing to do a little mothering every now and then but not all the time and the sex part .. will come if they have a little patience... so guys what do you want...?