Sat 05/10/08 06:59 PM

Hello there rara777

Plays with Naked GI Joes!!!! flowerforyou laugh

wear hats in the shower....

Thinks the hats in the shower are condos.laugh laugh laugh

Hi malizza flowerforyou

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:55 PM
the train has derailed before it reached this station....

sad

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:50 PM
Dont let me be misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:46 PM
It would definately be a song because I love to sing.. and would want music all around at my funeral

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:42 PM

Well good for you he needs to learn that lesson somehow..

a couple of years ago my son had friend over and he called the local Pizza place and order 21 pizzas I had a fit and made the friend admit what he did and go home.

so I am right there with you... we are creating men.. not boytoys.

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:32 PM
I am a jersey girl.. people need to start out as friends... even in jersey....LOL...

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:28 PM
No jelously sweetie ... just joking...

you are a very cute girl... like this pic better you seem really nice in this pic.

malizza's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:57 PM
Well I respect your opinion and you are right no one should tell you how to dress or how to cut your hair... but what about if your woman was to go to a dinner with your family and friends wearing hoochiewear (i.e. a belt that shows the world her world if your know what I mean) I mean wouldn't you have an opinion about that ... I know that If I were a man that I would... Like you said Mutual Respect is a nessecity.. oh and by the way we are friends I love exchanging opinions with all my friends.. even if they do no agree with me... that would be too boring dont you think...

Well, that is the first time I heard that. I wouldn't let any woman treat me like crap. Of course, maybe that is why I am still looking. The way I look at it is simple, if you have a problem we can discuss it, but no you are not buying my wardrobe, choosing my haircut, deciding which of my friends are cool and which I can't see, and no I am not becoming a vegetatian because you think cows are cute.

On the other hand, I won't tell you how to dress. Your hair is your business and if it is brunette one day and lime green the next because Oprah said it should be then you might want to think before telling anybody what to do. If you want some space away for two weeks so you can think and refresh, don't come back, let him pay for you.

There, you see both sides might have valid points, but one side is no better than the other. Men are alsways looking for a good piece, and so are women, but women want you to feel guilty about it so they don't have to. The answer is very very simple, you get what you give and you reap what you sow. Mutual respect in all things is what makes a relationship. If you can't give respect or demand respect you need a therapist not a relationship.

By the way I hope we are still friends because I am sure you are a really nice person and so am I.

malizza's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:59 PM
wear hats in the shower....

malizza's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:56 PM
Edited by malizza on Fri 05/09/08 07:57 PM
There have been a lot of women wronged by men obviously ( I know that there are men out there too that have similar issues with women) but as i see it a guy doesn't like a woman unless she treats him like crap... and I am tired of being the one that loses out every time my guy meets a girl that has a better body or is a bigger biatch then me. So I am someone that believes if I treat you well I want the same... if you want a biatch go with the biatch and leave me at peace... dont play games and dont use... that is just wrong....

A Great Guy is a guy that is honest and good hearted and treats a woman like a lady and doesn't insult, beat, cheat, or neglect the relationship... has nothing to do with money, looks or what kind of car he drives...

Correct me if I am wrong. Shouldn't that work both ways? If it doesn't then you're saying there are all of these New Jersey girls hiding out there from Men. I notice that there isn't a lot of Jersey guys either. Does that mean...?

malizza's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:56 PM
A Great Guy is a guy that is honest and good hearted and treats a woman like a lady and doesn't insult, beat, cheat, or neglect the relationship... has nothing to do with money, looks or what kind of car he drives...

malizza's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:50 PM
Used steroids and now has a little pee pee

malizza's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:49 PM
I hear you girl... my ex almost killed my baby when i was giving birth because i interupted time with his HO-BAG

the time i realised my ex-husband screwing around on me

while i was at the hospital having yet another miscarriage

pretty crappygrumble

things could only get better from there, right

malizza's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:46 PM
When I found out that my husband had once again cheated on me... but this time he involved my children.. he would take them on trips (soccer outings - boys time) with his mistress and her daughter...

they were 11 and 4 years old... it screwed up our entire lives....

sad sad brokenheart :cry: :cry: brokenheart

malizza's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:43 PM
Oh Boy more Boobage...!!!

malizza's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:47 PM

Age First.Then looks.

So tell me why do you look at age first. I know some women at 20 that dont know what the hell they are doing in the sack and I know others at 50 that will rock your world... dont be shallow...

sad sad grumble :angry:

malizza's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:45 PM
yes He likes other he's and we love him for that...

you go boy.!!!!!

malizza's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:27 PM
same here I am a very Face to Face person and I need to see someones eyes to see if I want to know them...

malizza's photo
Sun 04/27/08 06:24 PM
Well it all depends on the circumstances and what the crime was... but I have heard that even an animal will kill its own if they are not born right.