Community > Posts By > CVSimpson

CVSimpson's photo
Sun 02/13/11 09:48 AM
I've made some changes on my profile.... I hope you guys like it!

CVSimpson's photo
Tue 02/08/11 07:15 PM
Shenaynay.... hmmmm. after i read your post I went back and read my profile. I felt like yeah maybe the number thing was a bit to much. I dont do the computer every day. I'm one of those that probably has 600 - 700 emails right now. I dont check it. Maybe I should, but...... The point was, when I put my number up there I was thinking if I dont check on mingle often, who knows what I might miss. Ive seen the line that tells how long its been since someone has been on and thought, why leave a message, and I didnt. So that was my attempt to catch "the ones that got away". I dont even know what you meant by tampon on legs but just the fact that you used that word while describing my profile and pic..... I said harsh. "BRING IT ON"!! lol "NO GAMES" was meant as a deterrent, maybe I should rethink that one. The mates are mingle friends. Doesnt mean I have gone out with them or that I will. I may eventually have a guy friend, that certainly doesnt mean I'll date a guy. You are definitely right about the photos. I have been planning on taking more. Body shot huh? You just want to see this sexy body dont you? One day I'll take some time, sit down and write some more about me. And as far the last bit about my writing about what i want in a woman. I like the way you said it, "A delicious goddess that can curb my sweet tooth! Im gonna have to write that one down. LOL ......@2kids..... Drink it up, Mazel Tov!

CVSimpson's photo
Sat 02/05/11 08:45 PM
Sorry about the first message. I was trying talk to Fayetteville people as a completely different topic. But please do rate me... be harsh and honest. I like it aggressive!

CVSimpson's photo
Sat 02/05/11 08:39 PM
Edited by CVSimpson on Sat 02/05/11 08:54 PM
@ Soufie Wow thanks... Best ever. I might have to put that on my page! Just playing, but I like being the Best! @ Tess .... What ever it takes to send her where she wants to go. LOL And thanks

CVSimpson's photo
Sat 02/05/11 10:13 AM
All the SINGLE people from Fayetteville N.C and close surrounding areas that are really interested in "meeting" new friends, and not just playing computer tag, just say hey and explain the kind of person you want to meet. Good Luck!!!!!

CVSimpson's photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:46 AM
I think you are very sexy! The only problem I see that you are from Africa. Here in America the Nigerian guy is famous for the scams he runs. What I mean is, its hard to trust people over the computer. So many scams. People will set up shop in one country and scam people from other countries to escape the justice of that country.......But, the pic is very sexy!!!!! If I saw you, I would want you!